British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Wolves Vs Somerset (sgb Premiership) Weds 20/09/2017

All over

Wolves will not lose the aggregate score after tonight even with riders missing as there are riding in Edinburgh

Slaughtered Somerset and Belle Vue must be worried about Monday with Wolves massive home advantage. Reason they will retain the title this season imo.

Slaughtered Somerset and Belle Vue must be worried about Monday with Wolves massive home advantage. Reason they will retain the title this season imo.

It's looking like it.But it's speedway and Swindon are big favourites with Bet 365 :o

It's looking like it.But it's speedway and Swindon are big favourites with Bet 365 :o

I wonder how many people are clinging on to betting slips from the start of the season with 'Swindon to win' written on them.

Somerset are not in the same league as Swindon and belle Vue.

Aces will rightly start massive favourites for overall progression given that over 2 legs this season they have already won 2-0.

Good and probably expected win for Wolves tonight.

Next week will be a different animal all together.

I wonder how many people are clinging on to betting slips from the start of the season with 'Swindon to win' written on them.

Wish I was one of them.Bet the odds were great

Edited by Bald Bloke

So when are Wolves likely to announce the team for Friday? I'm guessing nicholls and clegg will be included... Who elses is free ???

The Wolves team for the 2nd leg is going to be a jigsaw puzzle. With due respect to the Rebels, one way or another we should be able to score 32 points, otherwise that is poor management on our part.

• Like 4

Interesting comments from Freddie on the Wolves page, saying that Somerset refused to change the date... Also it says Wolves are missing five riders, so we have Kyle and who else?

Interesting comments from Freddie on the Wolves page, saying that Somerset refused to change the date... Also it says Wolves are missing five riders, so we have Kyle and who else?

Kyle, Jacob and nathan are left from the wolves team.

Somerset are not in the same league as Swindon and belle Vue.

Aces will rightly start massive favourites for overall progression given that over 2 legs this season they have already won 2-0.

Good and probably expected win for Wolves tonight.

Next week will be a different animal all together.

As expected easy win for Wolves, Thorsell unlucky to miss out on what would have been a big pay day. Dont agree Aces are favourites at all, Wolves are favourites over two legs.

The quote said 5 missing, your saying 4 missing?

Nathan will be riding for Ipswich, if we are missing 5 I'm guessing that Jacob will skip gp practice in sweden as he's only a reserve

So when are Wolves likely to announce the team for Friday? I'm guessing nicholls and clegg will be included... Who elses is free ???

Clegg riding for Edinburgh, Ellis Perks was in the pits last night so I'm guessing he will be replacing Riss
  • Like 1

Nathan will be riding for Ipswich, if we are missing 5 I'm guessing that Jacob will skip gp practice in sweden as he's only a reserve

Clegg riding for Edinburgh, Ellis Perks was in the pits last night so I'm guessing he will be replacing Riss

Nathan has been our signed rider all season, he joined Ipswich mid season so I would presume we have first pick on him, I heard Jacob was going to ride

Nathan has been our signed rider all season, he joined Ipswich mid season so I would presume we have first pick on him, I heard Jacob was going to ride

Doesn't the playoff take priority as the ko cup fixture date was only arranged a couple of weeks ago?