British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

Workington V Glasgow 23/9/17

so we go into this meeting with r/r and a guest . job just got easier for the tigers . hope we have more

heat winners than last week .

so we go into this meeting with r/r and a guest . job just got easier for the tigers . hope we have more

heat winners than last week .

doubt we will be much of a challenge with our weak reserves

whos reserevs are weaker than workingtons recently

copied from the only remaining workington speedway site

breaking-news.jpg

Sat 23 Sep 2017 by Comets Press Office

Team news for tonight's meeting against Glasgow Tigers.
Ty Proctor informed Comets management this morning that he was unable to take his place in our line up tonight due to illness. Ryan Douglas will now guest in place of the injured Thomas Jorgensen and we will operate Rider Replacement for Proctor. Regular guest Tom Woolley will be at number 7.

For the Glasgow Tigers they will operate Rider Replacement for Nike Lunna and have Alfie Bowtell and Ryan MacDonald as their reserves as their team is suffering with injuries.

Copyright Notice : The text content of articles appearing on this website may be copied and/or reproduced for other media outlets and formats providing the article remains intact and unedited, and the source is clearly acknowledged as "www.workingtoncomets.co"
Last Updated : Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:14 UK

glasgow was built with weak reserves from the start of the season , so i dont see that you are really weakened at all .

when you do win , you will say it was a complete shock and suddenly come to life with self praise and suddenly have respect for your team ..

thats the way i see it .

glasgow was built with weak reserves from the start of the season , so i dont see that you are really weakened at all

when you do win , you will say it was a complete shock and suddenly come to life with self praise and suddenly have respect for your team ..

thats the way i see it .

What planet are you on. Do you get commission for every reply to your posts? We're replacing Tom perry an experienced reserve and jack Smith considered good enough to ride for belle vue with Alfie bowtell a keen inexperienced rider and Ryan a nice kid who can't gate for toffee

• Like 2

What planet are you on. Do you get commission for every reply to your posts? We're replacing Tom perry an experienced reserve and jack Smith considered good enough to ride for belle vue with Alfie bowtell a keen inexperienced rider and Ryan a nice kid who can't gate for toffee

He's a clown and best ignored. I'm not familiar with forums but i wish there was a way of hiding the nonsense that he comes away with

• Like 2

He's a clown and best ignored. I'm not familiar with forums but i wish there was a way of hiding the nonsense that he comes away with

I thought it was just me!

He's a clown and best ignored.

A bit harsh?

A decent enough point he made that Glasgow's reserves maybe weren't the strongest to begin with although as SR pointed out the replacements appear to be considerably weaker. I guess its all relative. I'd also qualify that although Jack is young and inexperienced as time goes on he is improving and will continue to improve, therefore being that bit stronger towards the end of the season than the start of the season.

A bit harsh?

A decent enough point he made that Glasgow's reserves maybe weren't the strongest to begin with although as SR pointed out the replacements appear to be considerably weaker. I guess its all relative. I'd also qualify that although Jack is young and inexperienced as time goes on he is improving and will continue to improve, therefore being that bit stronger towards the end of the season than the start of the season.

Harsh? A decent enough point? You've just agreed that the replacements are considerably weaker yet Mr Jenga has said we aren't really weakened at all but you claim he's made a decent point, baffling.

It's just a typical bait post from him, have a look through what he comes away with and you'll see many examples. Best ignored like I said.

Edited by Cerro

Harsh? A decent enough point? You've just agreed that the replacements are considerably weaker yet Mr Jenga has said we aren't really weakened at all but you claim he's made a decent point, baffling.

It's just a typical bait post from him, have a look through what he comes away with and you'll see many examples. Best ignored like I said.

Not "baffling" at all. I offered a balanced view i.e. taking the pros and cons rather than a one sided jibe at the guy.

His point was that Glasgow's reserves were not that strong to begin with which is a fair point (my qualifications to that point aside). That there is also another way of looking at it i.e. that the guests they replace are significantly weaker is also a fair point. To see both points is just a balanced view nowt else.

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway

Its a Forum he is entitled to comment,just ignore if you don't like what he says.
  • Like 4

just don't aquaint yourself with people with big shoe's and squirty flowers.

• Like 1

What happened between Worrall and Campton after Heat 15, a bit of slapping and handbags according to updates!!! 🤔🤔

What happened between Worrall and Campton after Heat 15, a bit of slapping and handbags according to updates!!!

worall took a swing at more than mason

going by the activity in the pits id say it carried on after they left the track

mason went under worall on the 2nd bend lap 1 a little tight and hard but nothing dirty or serious

then after the race worall got a bit upset and lost his dummy

worrall got beat by campton , a proper race . he made worrall look stupid and childish .