British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, 25/9/17, Playoff Semi Final Leg 1.

I feel whoever wins this tie, will beat Swindon in the final as their form seems to have dropped slightly.

I agree ..thou Swindon have to get there first ,and on current form that is not a given .

I agree ..thou Swindon have to get there first ,and on current form that is not a given .

Fair comment Orion, few expected Poole to win at Wolves earlier in the season but they did. Fully expect Robins to prevail, strange things can n do happen in playoffs though.

Are you coming to monmore idiot

Struggling to get Wolves fans to bite, Fred is now having to create his own to argue with.

Hilarious.

• Like 3

Does anyone know if the impressive extra seating will be put up again?

Having to turn fans away again after moaning about crap support would be a bit daft wouldn't it?

Plenty of spare seats on friday at the NSS i hear. Have they lost their faith in the team Edited by foreverblue

Plenty of spare seats on friday at the NSS i hear. Have they lost their faith in the team

You advised BW to take his own advice.

The only thing that concerns me over the 2 legs is that Bewley is capable of batting well above his average at the NSS.

COYW.

The only thing that concerns me over the 2 legs is that Bewley is capable of batting well above his average at the NSS.

COYW.

And I'm concerned about Tungate scoring like a no 1 at the NSS !

Rob Shuttleworth in for Jack Smith.

Don't know anything about Shuttleworth, but maybe a very slight benefit to Wolves in heat 2 ?

Don't know anything about Shuttleworth, but maybe a very slight benefit to Wolves in heat 2 ?

Shuttleworth can be no worse than Smith at Monmore.

Like for like.

Wolves now massive favourites with Belle vue under strength

Wolves are favourites but not massive favourites, Smith maybe ok at Belle Vue but he is usually not that good away, Greaves is a better rider overall so don't think Smith will be missed much.

Shuttleworth can be no worse than Smith at Monmore.

Like for like.

Smith 5 paid 7 from 4 rides at home against Rye House, last home match, indicates that Smith was getting better. Okay maybe no difference at Monmore, but perhaps a difference at the NSS.