British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, 25/9/17, Playoff Semi Final Leg 1.

Will theyshow one meeting live and then show the other meeting during delays? Guess its hard to judge but better than keeping all the fans on the terraces waiting in the cold.

Sky used to alternate between each meeting, for example one leg at Swindon then one leg at Wolverhampton then back to Swindon etc. Makes for a longer programme though. I imagine BT will do the same.

Good luck to Wolves for tonight.

I hope to hear good news later.

Good luck to Wolves for tonight.

I hope to hear good news later.

Surely you are going?

Surely you are going?

Much more important things to deal with at present Steve.

Cookie may have been better to leave well alone instead of making adjustments, ah well, Come on Aces..

Cookie may have been better to leave well alone instead of making adjustments, ah well, Come on Aces..

That's always been one of his biggest problems over doing it/thinking it when there's no need

That's always been one of his biggest problems over doing it/thinking it when there's no need

Agreed, to be fair it did look a bit wild in his first race but it got him out of the gate and round the first bend like a rocket, that's just what's needed @ Monmore.

Cook messed with his bike cos it was too fast 🤔 Think he should have left it as it was as now it's too slow

No advantage in next heat think we could suffer a heavy defeat

Typical of our luck