British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, 25/9/17, Playoff Semi Final Leg 1.

Horror track and horror fans.

I believe Rob when he describes what's been going on and it's a disgrace.

There has probably been more crashes tonight at the horror track than there has ever been at the NSS, ever, all meetings.

Horrific track.

Horror forum member

• Like 4

How many times has Tungate fell off tonight? Supposedly brought his Polish engine over.......but somebody should inform him that the tracks are slightly different over here on average to say the least!

Cut Tungate some slack guys. Yes he's been poor tonight but this place is a joke.

Horror track which claims victims on a regular basis.

Best wishes to Thorsell - Wolves definitely need him for his scoring ability.

Cut Tungate some slack guys. Yes he's been poor tonight but this place is a joke.

Horror track which claims victims on a regular basis.

Looks well prepared to me unlike the track at Swindon. Takes more skill to ride though, rather than just blasting it on all the time. Clearly Tungate struggles with that concept.

• Like 3

Horror track and horror fans.

I believe Rob when he describes what's been going on and it's a disgrace.

There has probably been more crashes tonight at the horror track than there has ever been at the NSS, ever, all meetings.

Horrific track.

I am here as a neutral stood next to a few different folk tonight having a mooch as always and as always the wolves fans great company..

No one cheered cookie falling they cheered the exclusion light coming on because you cant see if he was caught ....

No one cheered jacob either your just a cretin go away this forum and this sport doesnt need people like you ...

• Like 6

You get a small minority at all tracks who do it, this is the majority.

You are deluded. It was clearly a very small proportion of the crowd who cheered those falls.

Tungate probably just won the tie for Belle Vue.

He's been an utter shambles tonight. Juniors get round Monmore with less bother than that.

• Like 3