British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, 25/9/17, Playoff Semi Final Leg 1.

Never seen so many riders falling off

That s 3 hours of my life I ll never get back lol

If Thorsell cant ride on Wednesday what is the replacement situation. RR or can they use a guest. What guest ?

RR. Everyone can take a ride.

If Thorsell cant ride on Wednesday what is the replacement situation. RR or can they use a guest. What guest ?

R/R unfortunately. Should be allowed a Guest when you consider how Tungate was the reason behind Thorssell's injury.

Fricke, by his own admission, doesn't like Monmore. He is progressing nicely, uses his brain and his throttle wisely, and didn't end up on his ar$e. Wednesday will be a thriller, Thorsell's participation notwithstanding.

COYW.

• Like 1

Seems the Aces are under instruction to take out as many Wolves riders as possible.

Shocking riding from some of them.

With Thorssell out its game over.

That's a bit harsh. Riders are trying to get points for their team and sometimes they over try - nothing more than that. As I said earlier hope Jacob is ok.

Pity the BT Sport cameras wont be at Belle Vue on Wesnesday so you can watch some proper racing without riders constantly locking up, straightening up or falling constantly.

Wolves is right up there with Lakeside and Eastbourne.

Terrible terrible terrible

• Like 1

Fricke, by his own admission, doesn't like Monmore. He is progressing nicely, uses his brain and his throttle wisely, and didn't end up on his ar$e. Wednesday will be a thriller, Thorsell's participation notwithstanding.

COYW.

Impressed with Fricke tonight on a track which doesn't really suit his style. Tungate could learn something from him....

Seven withdrawals due to crashes in the last eight meetings with Bewley injured in the other one.

If it's just one of those things that happen anywhere them I see no way forward for the sport in this country with riders out every meeting, it's not worth it.

If it's not the norm then Monmore we need answers?

Result secondary for me as I just want all 14 lads safe.

Bewitcher, Beowulf, Call me wolfie and Stevebrum please don't tell me again that I'm a tool, I'm aware of your opinion and I ignore it but if you have any answers......

R/R unfortunately. Should be allowed a Guest when you consider how Tungate was the reason behind Thorssell's injury.

take your point but far from deliberate and it was unfortunate he hit the fence without an airbag

Of course you would have to be there week in week out to make such a comment.

Which if you have you would know is total rubbish.

Eh? You're disagreeing with the wrong poster!

Masters shouldn't be riding if injured, we wouldn't be much worse off with R/R with how slow he is.

He said in Edinburgh program he didn't have the strength to fight the bike but was okay if he made the starts

Given how limited the options would be it's a moot point. King? Nicholls? Grajczonek?

Given how limited the options would be it's a moot point. King? Nicholls? Grajczonek?

Theoretically there would be quite a few options on Jacob's average. All irrelevant I guess as it will be R/R anyway.

What pathetic calling of Tungate. And people saying BV riders "setting out" to take out wolves riders. Seriously?! The track is a joke. And why all the Wolves fans saying they have no chance without Thorssell on Wednesday if he's out?! Lindgren, Schlein, Masters and Howarth could all take a ride which on past form would provide very similar scores. Having said that I hope he's fit to participate but I'm guessing he probably won't. As it stands I would say advantage Wolves but we are certainly not out of it...

• Like 3