British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Swindon Robins 2018

I've had many aliases, Danny Birds Of A Feather is just one.

The people from the old Reading Racers forum may know me as something else, before i was banned.

You sound quite proud of yourself!

• Like 1

Can i just say my original team choice was supposed to be Liam Carr not Lewis Kerr, only just realised mistake.

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Can i just say my original team choice was supposed to be Liam Carr not Lewis Kerr, only just realised mistake.

understandable - so many names must be confusing 😜
  • Like 2

People who start sentences with so........the new phenomenon.

• Like 1

So apparently Ellis is Poole bound according to sponsors on Twitter. Morris, Bellego, Musielak nailed on for 2018 place?

You'ld better check with Jonny the Spud if he knows anything about it - yet?! :wink:

Who knows what the points limit (or even the rules) will be, so rather than fantasy teams, I've gone rider-to-rider:

Doyle has to be the first name on the team sheet for 2018 if he wants to ride.

I'd keep Morris, as I think he is steadily improving and his away form has been excellent this year.

It wouldn't surprise me if Musielak doesn't go back to Wolves, but if Doyle does ride then I think he'd make a good top two with Morris. Otherwise I don't think he'll fit.

For me Bellego has no value at his current average and the last few months have started to see his scores declined, so it's a no.

Ellis I'd have back, but he'll probably go to Poole.

BWD did OK, but there are lots of second-tier riders of his ability and either way, I don't think we'll be able to fit him in, so it's a no.

Wajtknecht was showing good progress before his injury, so I'd be happy to see him back.

Other riders who I think have value and might be available are Steve Worrall on 6.7ish, Michael Palm-Toft on 5.2ish, Ellis Perks (4ish) and Danny Ayres (3ish).

Who knows what the points limit (or even the rules) will be, so rather than fantasy teams, I've gone rider-to-rider:

Doyle has to be the first name on the team sheet for 2018 if he wants to ride.

I'd keep Morris, as I think he is steadily improving and his away form has been excellent this year.

It wouldn't surprise me if Musielak doesn't go back to Wolves, but if Doyle does ride then I think he'd make a good top two with Morris. Otherwise I don't think he'll fit.

For me Bellego has no value at his current average and the last few months have started to see his scores declined, so it's a no.

Ellis I'd have back, but he'll probably go to Poole.

BWD did OK, but there are lots of second-tier riders of his ability and either way, I don't think we'll be able to fit him in, so it's a no.

Wajtknecht was showing good progress before his injury, so I'd be happy to see him back.

Other riders who I think have value and might be available are Steve Worrall on 6.7ish, Michael Palm-Toft on 5.2ish, Ellis Perks (4ish) and Danny Ayres (3ish).

Musielak is our asset now, so doubt he'll be back at Wolves, his scores will only go up, whereas bellego has leveled and may even dip., Zach is a must as is Nick.

• Like 1

Musielak is our asset now, so doubt he'll be back at Wolves, his scores will only go up, whereas bellego has leveled and may even dip., Zach is a must as is Nick.

Agree with those three but have liked the improvement of MPT recently so would not mind him in the team.

Agree with those three but have liked the improvement of MPT recently so would not mind him in the team.

Or Thomas Jorgenson. Szymon Wozniak ia another on a good average.

Edited by noggin

Or Thomas Jorgenson.

I like Jorgensen, but I felt his average was a little high at 5.93. He seems like a 6-pointer, but could potentially improve.

I like Jorgensen, but I felt his average was a little high at 5.93. He seems like a 6-pointer, but could potentially improve.

I like him too, going in right direction and more likely than pie in the sky talk about Drabik, can't see Poland letting their most prized asset come to the uk.