British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Birmingham Brummies 2018

It's a start at least, "favoured party" is encouraging as it sounds like there was a choice, I trust Mr. Mole to make a sensible one. Hopefully there's positive progress soon.

Let's hope it's third time lucky, as the last two purchsers of the team didn't work out very well, did they?

A world champion , a presenter and a team manager ?????

A Taired world champion, a Guest presenter, and a Pot calling a kettle black :wink:

• Like 1

It must be Cradley if it's anyone, or Horton takes Coventry there

Most unlikely; the CH fans don't like Perry Barr, and the Birmingham fans won't go to see Cradley. As for Horton: I have heard that Tony Mole won't speak to him. The rumours I have heard is that Dean is right, but I hope that sanity breaks out and that they will promote Birmingham Brummies.

The club needs constantly promoting its right in the middle of the city it needs a constant push for the whole year not just one week like they have in the past .

Make the entrance a tenner for adults get involved with the local football clubs get on the pitch at blues /villa/ at half time i feel if it is a former world champion we can use that to your advantage.. we need to get into the senior schools as well as junior schools ... There is also a huge asian community that has been completely ignored in Birmingham i know people will say weve tried this and weve tried that but its all about More long term promoting not promoting for just the next upcoming meeting ..

As everyone knows social media is a platform that is massive now a days we have improved on it but we can do so much more ..

Edited by redandyellow

Most unlikely; the CH fans don't like Perry Barr, and the Birmingham fans won't go to see Cradley. As for Horton: I have heard that Tony Mole won't speak to him. The rumours I have heard is that Dean is right, but I hope that sanity breaks out and that they will promote Birmingham Brummies.

Tony Mole is a very successful businessman he will speak to anyone with money

Eastbourne are using 3 guests and RR tomorrow, bet it would be different if the meeting was not a meanenless one, what a waste of time this meeting is

Eastbourne are using 3 guests and RR tomorrow, bet it would be different if the meeting was not a meanenless one, what a waste of time this meeting is

Wrong thread i think

A world champion , a presenter and a team manager ?????

3 people? Or is this speedway's answer to the father the son and the holy ghost?

• Like 1