British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Birmingham Brummies 2018

Is he Welsh btw?

Maybe. But you know me, I could not possibly comment. :D

Maybe. But you know me, I could not possibly comment. :D

you could try a PM. :D

phil morris whos name rhymes with pallet ?

I am sure its whizzer Morris would be great to have him as our manager too the young riders would benefit from this also. I also think he the kind of guy who will have new fresh ideas to boost the crowds and profile of the club i am very much looking forward to the future

phil morris whos name rhymes with pallet ?

It might do if you rhyme it with the Welsh translation of Morris...maybe?

Sam Ermolenko has been World Champion,TM at Reading and presenter on Eurosport

Could David Rowe be the other person

Judging by Graham Drury's piece in the local press, it's NOT going to be Mick Horton. Which only goes to show, what's Mick Horton got to do with "business people of substance" either?

Judging by Graham Drury's piece in the local press, it's NOT going to be Mick Horton. Which only goes to show, what's Mick Horton got to do with "business people of substance" either?

its 100% not Horton , graham isnt giving anything away , Im not the only one who has the heard the rumours even though Im not sure I believe them but we will see next week

On tonights show (Speedway Tavern.) We will be talking about the SGP Final. But we also have a special guest on the show tonight to talk about next weeks farewell meeting. Ryan Guest.

So if you have any questions please join us. (Questions about the new promoters will not be answered for obvious reasons.)

A world champion , a presenter and a team manager ?????

Is the World Champion a British World Champion? Has the presenter also presented darts? and has the team manager won top division titles in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's?

World Champion - Woffinden

Team Manager - Adams

Presenter - Pearson

Is the latest rumour I've just been told in Torun.