British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Birmingham Brummies 2018

World Champion - Woffinden

Team Manager - Adams

Presenter - Pearson

Is the latest rumour I've just been told in Torun.

So a virtual Wolverhampton cut & shunt into Birmingham? Honestly? Can't see Adams or Woffy's loyalties being that thin, especially as the word is that CVS is in poor health. That would be one hell of a kick in CVS's teeth at a time when he is in need of more compassion than that...unless of course the writing is on the wall at Monmore Green?

World Champion - Woffinden

Team Manager - Adams

Presenter - Pearson

Is the latest rumour I've just been told in Torun.

Heard that one few weeks back....

Just been Speaking to a current SCB Referee in Torun,must say he was a little bit drunk but really good company, so I took the opportunity to ask him if he was aware of the new owners at Birmingham, as first he said no idea, but just before he left the bar he told me it was the 3 that everyone was saying ie Word Champ,Best Manager in British Speedway, and the announcer, so make of that as you will, he also said that CVS is passing over Wolverhampton to his son, So big changes in the Midlands this winter, anyway I’m off to cheer on Smolinski

Just been Speaking to a current SCB Referee in Torun,must say he was a little bit drunk but really good company, so I took the opportunity to ask him if he was aware of the new owners at Birmingham, as first he said no idea, but just before he left the bar he told me it was the 3 that everyone was saying ie Word Champ,Best Manager in British Speedway, and the announcer, so make of that as you will, he also said that CVS is passing over Wolverhampton to his son, So big changes in the Midlands this winter, anyway I’m off to cheer on Smolinski

Have heard whispers that CVS is taking a step back from Wolves due to poor health. would be very surprised if Pete Adams pitched up at Birmingham though.

Just been Speaking to a current SCB Referee in Torun,must say he was a little bit drunk but really good company, so I took the opportunity to ask him if he was aware of the new owners at Birmingham, as first he said no idea, but just before he left the bar he told me it was the 3 that everyone was saying ie Word Champ,Best Manager in British Speedway, and the announcer, so make of that as you will

Not Graham Reeve, was it?

Seriously though, did the ref put any names to those references? I'd be very surprised if it's Pete Adams. Wolves are at Belle Vue on Wednesday, so if he's going to be introduced to the crowd it will be via a telephone link, and I can't see that happening.

I think I'll stick with the two names I've got plus one other variable. I'll probably be much closer.

Not Graham Reeve, was it?

Seriously though, did the ref put any names to those references? I'd be very surprised if it's Pete Adams. Wolves are at Belle Vue on Wednesday, so if he's going to be introduced to the crowd it will be via a telephone link, and I can't see that happening.

I think I'll stick with the two names I've got plus one other variable. I'll probably be much closer.

Don't think he was planning to go to Poland this weekend four eyes as he was in Czech last weekend..

Anyway four eyes Tatum n Pearson should be at Leicester this Wednesday and Adams at BV unless Ermolenko will deputise or there again he could be at Perry Barr!!!!!

Graham Reeve was at Arlington last night

And was in the same pub as myself in Prague last Monday,same flight coming home,and followed me up and down the same escalator at Tottenham Hale Station and then got on the same tube train as me. I thought I was being stalked!!

So it is ???, Connor Dugard and Steve Crow.

• Like 1

Only just got back from an amazing weekend, The Poles really do like there Speedway, and the Beer is so strong and it doesn’t cost a lot, Anyway no it was not Graham Reeve, I won’t say who the Ref was, that would be unfair on him, he would not divulge the names of the new owners, only there involvement in Speedway and trust me it was not for the want of trying, don’t know if it was Present or Past involvement, but he was sure, and at the time he was sober, not that I could say that a bit later in the night

And was in the same pub as myself in Prague last Monday,same flight coming home,and followed me up and down the same escalator at Tottenham Hale Station and then got on the same tube train as me. I thought I was being stalked!!

At least he knew better than to do all that without trying to dodge paying for a ticket :rofl::party::t:

At least he knew better than to do all that without trying to dodge paying for a ticket :rofl::party::t:

I saw the "ticket dodger " at Sheffield yesterday and I did wonder if he had paid his fare from "Bonnie Scotland" this time. :D

• Like 2

who is the ticket dodger ?

Couldn't possibly say it out loud, but you can work it out from ___Salmond ___the Herald Angels SIng, Loch ___ Monster.

• Like 2