British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Birmingham Brummies 2018

With the number times David Mason has missed meetings and rr has been used ...better check if promoter replacement is available on the weeks that it may be required

NEW Birmingham owners David and Peter Mason will have to wait a little longer to officially receive their promoters' licences.

The pair were scheduled to sit in front of the British Speedway Promoters' Association Management Committee at their headquarters on Wednesday, but the meeting was postponed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.

No mention of who was unavailable to see who...but not the best of starts is it?

Oh my god the BSPA MC messing Birmingham Speedway around, who ever would have thought it. Theres me thinking we have always been treated fairly by them!

Yeah meetings get cancelled but it says a new date will be found before the end of year!!. Are they taking the mickey or what!. National League teams are already planning for next year, how are we meant to if the BSPA wont grant our new owners licences. It could be mid december before they get them, when alot of the talent is already signed up.

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

No mention of who was unavailable to see who...but not the best of starts is it?

It was probably cancelled due to the weather ! LOL.... either that, or it was due to be held in Plymouth ? :rofl: sorry David....only joking!

Oh my god the BSPA MC messing Birmingham Speedway around, who ever would have thought it.

All done in the best interests of British speedway...obviously! :nono:

It was probably cancelled due to the weather ! LOL.... either that, or it was due to be held in Plymouth ? :rofl: sorry David....only joking!

More likely that knowing that this meeting was happening, there was an increased "customer service" presence on the trains running into and out of Rugby, and the prospect of them having to pay their fares scared the members of the BSPA Management Committee away. :rofl:

Edited by uk martin

All done in the best interests of British speedway...obviously! :nono:

More likely that knowing that this meeting was happening, there was an increased "customer service" presence on the trains running into and out of Rugby, and the prospect of them having to pay their fares scared the members of the BSPA Management Committee away. :rofl:

They could always ask advice from the BSPA fare dodger. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had successfully avoided his train fare costs on trips prior to his apprehension. :D

• Like 1

I’ve heard about this BSPA fair dodger, who or what is he/she

see post no 75. :lol:

Thanks, I know who it is now, but what’s he done

What he did was bad enough. What was worse was that he was caught. What was disasterous was that he was caught by someone who's a member of BSF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

What he did was bad enough. What was worse was that he was caught. What was disasterous was that he was caught by someone who's a member of BSF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Particularly as when he was caught out he was the presiding chairman of the BSPA. Hardly the action of a responsible person in my book.

Come on fellow speedway fans what did he get caught doing, I’ll not sleep until I know

Come on fellow speedway fans what did he get caught doing, I’ll not sleep until I know

The answer to your question is all in post no 111. :D