British Speedway Forum

I guess final 3 SEDGEMEN, PIJPER and Morris

Can't make my mind up about these three. Sedgy was great for us before but I think that was a lot to do with riding at 2 partnering Cookie. Lot of time for Theo but will he put 3 points on his average?

Can't recall Monarchs ever resigning 3 ex-riders in the one season.

• Like 1

Can't make my mind up about these three. Sedgy was great for us before but I think that was a lot to do with riding at 2 partnering Cookie. Lot of time for Theo but will he put 3 points on his average?

Can't recall Monarchs ever resigning 3 ex-riders in the one season.

I know what you mean but i could see Sedgmen putting another 1-1.5 on his average. He showed he was still good round Armadale at the Scottish Open this year.

Theo could put a couple on 4.23 so again i think worth the gamble. Not fussy about Morris to be honest.

That said if they have a 5.00 Fox/Riss/Pickering type rider in the plan then Sedgmen and Theo would mean they were 0.1 short.

Would like sedgy as 3rd heat leader also would like a British rider in our ranks

No one is really talking about Clegg. Not totally out of the question that he returns.

• Like 1

How many vital points has max won at Armadale he still has a lot to learn but on his day can beat any rider around the Dale and most of the clubs he has ridden for are all small tracks cradley wolves monarchs hence he struggles on the Big tracks but think there is more to come from him

• Like 3

I like the sound of Ashley morris in our ranks, clegg would need to go to a big track, thats only thing letting him down. Sure we will all find out who the last 3 members are

You have to fit sedgmen in after he did such a good job of getting his average down.

He isn't heatleader quality Edin know what more than anyone.

1. Ricky Wells (8.85)
2. JUSTIN SEDGMEN (6.17)
3. THOMAS JORGENSEN (7.10)
4. Mark Riss (5.68)
5. Erik Riss (8.05)
6. Josh Pickering (4.62)
7. ANY 2.00 RIDER (SHUTTLEWORTH?)

I'd take that!

1. Ricky Wells (8.85)

2. JUSTIN SEDGMEN (6.17)

3. THOMAS JORGENSEN (7.10)

4. Mark Riss (5.68)

5. Erik Riss (8.05)

6. Josh Pickering (4.62)

7. ANY 2.00 RIDER (SHUTTLEWORTH?)

I'd take that!

Pretty sure Monarchs will pull something out the bag,they always do.!