British Speedway Forum

43 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Think the final rider will be an American.

Think?

On 29/12/2017 at 4:02 PM, Fenway Bleachers said:

But  Dek  if  you re- apply your  blue and  gold  specs  you will  remember  many double  figure  hauls  at  home and away. Multiple  5-1s  with  Cookie  . 7 wins out  of  8  in  Grand finals  (against  Somerset and  Weegies) at the  dale, and  a stellar  performance  winning  the  4s  at  the  STMP.  I`m sure there  were  more. 

No  doubt  away from the  blue and  gold  vest  he  was  inferior, but I think the  harsh  handling  at BV  might  have  accelerated  that, mibees  aye  mibees  naw, but  his  ego  was  well  nurtured  by  the  Monarchs  management  team and we  certainly  saw  the  best  of  him. 

In  Sport  , going  back  rarely  succeeds I grant  you  but  this  was  one  option I  would  have  been  happy with. 

Anyway  moving on , it will  be interesting to  see  how  this  team develops  during the  year.  Like  2012  we  may  struggle  in heats  13 and  15, but I hope  Erik  will  quickly  sort that out. The  bottom of  the  team is  built  to improve  averages and  on big away  tracks Josh and Matt  will  score  much  better than  last years  fellows  who  really  struggled, so that will  compensate. This  team  will  end  stronger  than  it  starts  me-thinks 

it's dead easy to do well paired with a rider who was at the time probably best guy in the PL.

his numbers show a great 2nd string but no HL. He's a gater and if his head isnt right his performances go down the pan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanAnderson said:

Is Joel’s average approved yet do we know? Could that be holding up the no.7 announcement?

I don’t think Joel average is the reason the final rider hasn’t been announced.

could it be that you just havent found that 8 point rider who you can juggle to get in on a 3 ?

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

I don’t think Joel average is the reason the final rider hasn’t been announced.

What do you think the reason is? 

feb do in morton hall if it doesn't leak by then.

Happy New Year to one and all and here’s to a great (injury free) 2018

• Like 1