British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Cannot find PATG prices listed on Official website, mind you if they're the highest in the UK, this might be intended.

They've also bumped the progy price up from £2.80 to three quid - imo this is too expensive & will probably encourage more to bring their own pre-printed score sheets.

Think whoever is responsible is trying to "persuade" occasional punters to book online/obtain a blue card instead.

Also noticed that Sam Masters is still listed as Team Captain under club info. - tut tut.

If you go on Official site and book tickets for the match it tells you the PATG price. £18.50

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

If you go on Official site and book tickets for the match it tells you the PATG price. £18.50

Thanks , see it now  but it's not prominently displayed and you have to dig down to find it.

Also noted that there's a 50p booking fee  per transaction, so if only purchasing 1 adult ticket online,  the total cost will be £18.

On 21/12/2017 at 12:43 PM, Gazc said:

Just a bit of fun chief.

You see what i did there but as its for charity iil take your bet.

Name your charity mate, the boy is hopeless. He’ll be binned by end of May. 

4 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Name your charity mate, the boy is hopeless. He’ll be binned by end of May. 

Early day's how many times have you seen a rider unable to ride Armadale in the first few meetings, i wouldn't write him off just yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Early day's how many times have you seen a rider unable to ride Armadale in the first few meetings, i wouldn't write him off just yet.

Hmm. I hope you’re right but the early signs are far from promising. 

feel sorry for matt. he always tried in his time @ workington and gave his all to the club .

i hope its not too long before we see the tango man back on a bike and enjoying life again . 

he will be missed this season as far as i am concerned . always smiling and well turned out . 

i hope he is not lost to the sport forever and suddenly pops up anywhere , (even Glasgow ) !

have a wee bit of crossing @ the weekends matt . enjoy motorcycling again . 

good luck .

It’s a shame for the lad, but no surprise really. Speedway has become too expensive for riders. Long gone are the days when they’d turn up with a bike strapped to the back of a car. You’re gonna see a lot more of this as promoters cut the points money of journeyman second strings/reserves to pay for the likes of Nicholls, Harris, Schlein, Morris et al. Expect a few more who’ll have to “take a break” from speedway due to financial reasons. 

Really sorry to hear this news about Matt, thoroughly decent guy. All the best mate, take care 

• Like 1

Assuming Edinburgh make a straightforward 'like for like' change, who is the clever money on to get the call?

7 minutes ago, snapper said:

I have heard Thomas Jorgensen's name being mentioned 

Surely his average wouldn't fit?

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

Guests until 11th August !

Any facility only lasts for 28 days I believe.