British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Dekker said:

Why do Edinburgh fans have this fixation with Lawson.....

I think CJ69 might be disappointed.

Looked quite sharp in his after meeting spin at Berwick last night.Still got that smooth style.

That’s ruml also announced that he’s been dropped from the side, shame for the kid as he never really had a chance to prepare for the season. Would definitely have him back next season at reserve if he can go back to America over the winter and prepare and invest in his equipment for a while season over here.

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

That’s ruml also announced that he’s been dropped from the side, shame for the kid as he never really had a chance to prepare for the season. Would definitely have him back next season at reserve if he can go back to America over the winter and prepare and invest in his equipment for a while season over here.

He’s likely to be behind Becker in the queue though assuming Becker ticks all the boxes this time?

2 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

He’s likely to be behind Becker in the queue though assuming Becker ticks all the boxes this time?

Strength in depth approach next season maybe ruml and Riss at reserve and Becker in the main body that’s if we can get him as I’m sure there will be certain clubs sniffing around him.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Strength in depth approach next season maybe ruml and Riss at reserve and Becker in the main body that’s if we can get him as I’m sure there will be certain clubs sniffing around him.

Always makes me laugh when supporters say , hope he comes back next year and rides for our club,  why the hell would they when they have just been sacked by them, i hope they say f u and go on to better things at another club like Etheridge has done,

Junior

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, junior fan said:

Always makes me laugh when supporters say , hope he comes back next year and rides for our club,  why the hell would they when they have just been sacked by them, i hope they say f u and go on to better things at another club like Etheridge has done,

Junior

Still bitter over Robert not get retained I see. Oh well.

6 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Still bitter over Robert not get retained I see. Oh well.

Lol read what i said mate and think about it, ive sacked you but when and if we want you come to back and ride for us,we will let you know, just take a few months off till we need you again..

Will need to ask Chop or Rob if he was even going back there.

Junior

6 minutes ago, junior fan said:

Lol read what i said mate and think about it, ive sacked you but when and if we want you come to back and ride for us,we will let you know, just take a few months off till we need you again..

Will need to ask Chop or Rob if he was even going back there.

Junior

Just keep waiting on that phone call

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Byron Still riding is he, must have improved a lot if someone is behind him in the queue ;).

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Byron Still riding is he, must have improved a lot if someone is behind him in the queue ;).

Nah was thinking more Boris. He’s struggling cash wise these days - reckon he’d fancy a shot. 

51 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

so how do you invest in new equipment for next season when you get dropped mid way through this season ? max will tell em where to stick it , as will mr riss.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

so how do you invest in new equipment for next season when you get dropped mid way through this season ? max will tell em where to stick it , as will mr riss.  

Cause he never really had any backing sponsorship wise or anything as his move was such last minute. If he’s serious about doing well over here he needs to go home and get sponsorship so that can get better equipment  

So, now we have a better report on our website and a complete rendition of the facts that Ritchie is a done-deal and we sadly sacrifice Mark & Max

I am sorry to lose both of them but I don’t think either one could say they were riding to their full potential. The decision to change came on the back of 4 x 37/53 scores. Had we waited another week it might have been different but with Ritchie becoming available, the promotion pounced. They are running a business and are focused on winning

I have already spoken about Mark so I add my best wishes to Max. A really nice guy and I hope he can get fixed up too. Such a pity the rules don’t allow his average to drop to his real average!

Welcome to the Monarchs Ritchie..... Scunny last year was when my opinion changed and I hope you will be very happy at “the dark side”

• Like 2