British Speedway Forum

Really hope Edinburgh don’t make the playoffs now after that piece of average fiddling. Good luck to William, after all it’s not your fault and I would like to see him back and doing well, I just don’t want Edinburgh to gain the 4th play off place due to that.

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Really hope Edinburgh don’t make the playoffs now after that piece of average fiddling. Good luck to William, after all it’s not your fault and I would like to see him back and doing well, I just don’t want Edinburgh to gain the 4th play off place due to that.

Tears, snotters everywhere. We’re going to win the league. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JanAnderson said:

Tears, snotters everywhere. We’re going to win the league. 

Tainted title ;).

• Haha 1

Don’t think we will win title Gazc. A lot of matches to ride to even get into playoffs. Weather forecast not looking good for either Armadale or Glasgow on Friday. Hope for teams who already have points in the bag. Will say again big gamble bringing Lawson back.

19 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Don’t think we will win title Gazc. A lot of matches to ride to even get into playoffs. Weather forecast not looking good for either Armadale or Glasgow on Friday. Hope for teams who already have points in the bag. Will say again big gamble bringing Lawson back.

My tongue was firmly in my cheek.

3 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Average fiddling? Do tell more? Can’t wait to here this one.

3 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

It is hardly average fiddling, its called on the ball team management, no rules where broken or bent so i do not see the issue with this. To say we should not make the playoffs due to this team change is absourd. 

But pearsonally i dont think we will make the play offs due to the poor start to the season we had. 

1 hour ago, GhostRider said:

It is hardly average fiddling, its called on the ball team management, no rules where broken or bent so i do not see the issue with this. To say we should not make the playoffs due to this team change is absourd. 

But pearsonally i dont think we will make the play offs due to the poor start to the season we had. 

No rules broken or even bent

Just a completely sh!te rule in place

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

No you did not break any rules, it’s clever, but you’s have clearly just used and abused a young Brittish rider because you knew his average was going to rocket up after a couple of meetings so you could then get who you really wanted in, and then masked it as Clegg’s fault and Scott Frame looks like a very silly man with his comment regarding the loyalty from promotion comment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

No you did not break any rules, it’s clever, but you’s have clearly just used and abused a young Brittish rider because you knew his average was going to rocket up after a couple of meetings so you could then get who you really wanted in, and then masked it as Clegg’s fault and Scott Frame looks like a very silly man with his comment regarding the loyalty from promotion comment.

Incorrect, clegg was given a chance again ( after his wolve’s end of season choice, where he “used and abused us” ) he did not cut the musturd, we were hoping he could improve on his last spell with us but as showen at berwick he still cannot ride larger  tracks and as a previous post mentioned, he should be nigh on unbeatable in the national league but he is not.

It’s  not like we have replaced him with an overseas rider, we have another britsh rider, to which we all should be glad for right now. 

Don’t expect the plaudits to come flooding in for giving a British rider a team place when a Swedish second string and reserve are being flown in and out of the country every week. Remember, it’s not a win at all costs mentality down Armadale way...

5 hours ago, Pep said:

Don’t expect the plaudits to come flooding in for giving a British rider a team place when a Swedish second string and reserve are being flown in and out of the country every week. Remember, it’s not a win at all costs mentality down Armadale way...

Who says we pay for their flights? This will be the same second string that rode for your team and flew in and out of the country every week then yeah? Did you have a problem then probably not? Move along.

6 hours ago, Pep said:

The Edinburgh promotion do all they can to put the best team on the track. If that’s what you’re describing as “win at all costs” then so be it - I for one am glad the promotion still care as much as they do. 

• Like 2

What the Edinburgh promotion do is really down to them , if it is within the parameters of the rules then how can anyone knock them for trying to improve the team.

I think it is more a case of people wishing they had a promotion team like Edinburgh who are always looking to improve the team.

If things click they potentially have a title winning team here,  personally I applaud them.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1