British Speedway Forum

Just now, szkocjasid said:

That's what I meant, no-one could argue for Stewart! Disappointing to see the Brit with the biggest average increase last year without a team!  

Oh sorry I read your post wrong. 

51 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't think anyone could argue that Jordan Stewart is a better option than Greaves or Perks though! 

Quite a specific example. What’s your opinion broadly?

19 hours ago, JanAnderson said:

Quite a specific example. What’s your opinion broadly?

I have no issues with foreigners riding in Britain, just want to see Brits get a team place first, seems daft to fly someone over from USA / Australia etc to fill a reserve position though!

• Like 3

After suffering from a post operative stroke, former Monarch Brett Saunders had to learn the basic skills of walking and talking after being placed in an induced coma.
Brett talks about the long road to recovery and the support of his family and the world wide speedway community. 
If everyone in the world wide speedway community could share this interview and the Go fund me page set up by Glenn McDonald, that would be very much appreciated!

101fM Interview click HERE

Go Fund me page HERE