British Speedway Forum

With lakeside looking at PL you would guess they would want Bowtell in their team, especially if there is a mandatory NL standard number 7 again

Edited by Mad Max

1. Stevie Worrall 9.02

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Lewis Kerr 6.85

4. Lewis Rose 6.49

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. James Sarjeant 3.20

7. Luke Ruddick 2.00

With lakeside looking at PL you would guess they would want Bowtell in their team, especially if there is a mandatory NL standard number 7 again

He said the other week he'd rather be at Newcastle than Lakeside, but how much truth is in that and how much was it that he was just in front of all the Newcastle fans? lol

IF we do run next year, and IF he's still riding, we've got to get Scotty Nicholls into the team, watching him last week was amazing, considering he's only ridden Brough 3 or 4 times before, if he rides it every week, he could be amazing!! Maybe that was like a trial to see how he'd do for next year ;) Heard rumours we tried to sign him for this year (2017)... Anyhow... My team would look something like this...

1. Steve Worrall 9.02/Scott Nicholls (Avg???)

2. Ashley Morris 4.72/Theo Pijper 4.23

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Ludvig Lindgren © 6.94

5. Rene Bach 7.53/Jason Garrity 7.32/Lewis Bridger 6.59 (if he's riding)/Paul Starke/Lewis Kerr/Kenneth Hansen

6. Connor Mountain 3.33

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

I think 6 of the places I'm sure about, not so sure about that last spot though (number 5), not many options

1. Stevie Worrall 9.02

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Lewis Kerr 6.85

4. Lewis Rose 6.49

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. James Sarjeant 3.20

7. Luke Ruddick 2.00

40.86???

Edited by Dandelion

1. Stevie Worrall 9.02

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Lewis Kerr 6.85

4. Lewis Rose 6.49

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. James Sarjeant 3.20

7. Luke Ruddick 2.00

Lewis Kerr has already announced on Facebook/ Twitter that he has got 2 teams sorted, With Newcastle not even announcing they are running I doubt Newcastle will be one of them

quite a degree of averages for mr sarjeant . up and down . just like his form . but a decent signing for some team .

i thought glasgow had him next year

I would think Steve is also very doubtful ..... he was very non committal and said he was looking to do poland ..... even if riding on a saturday ... the polish play offs could rob us of him

lindgren looks like the only certainty

we have tried rose and morris at 3 and 2 and with luddo at 4 .... we were too weak away..... team needs an overhaul or re-jigging

3 rose 6.49

4 kerr 6.89

5 lindgren 6.94

6 morris 4.72

7 Philips 2.00

27.03 ............ leaving 15.47 for top 2 .... should be 42.50 limit

I would think Steve is also very doubtful ..... he was very non committal and said he was looking to do poland ..... even if riding on a saturday ... the polish play offs could rob us of him

we have tried rose and morris at 3 and 2 and with luddo at 4 .... we were too weak away..... team needs an overhaul or re-jigging

3 rose 6.49

4 kerr 6.89

5 lindgren 6.94

6 morris 4.72

7 Philips 2.00

Could be Newcastle have to change their Race Day too.

Interesting times ahead.

3 rose 6.49

4 kerr 6.89

5 lindgren 6.94

6 morris 4.72

7 Philips 2.00

what about a return of Matej Kus ?

• Like 1

3 rose 6.49

4 kerr 6.89

5 lindgren 6.94

6 morris 4.72

7 Philips 2.00

Please Note Post No. 50 on this Thread.

3 rose 6.49

4 kerr 6.89

5 lindgren 6.94

6 morris 4.72

7 Philips 2.00

You say the team needs an overhaul/re-jigging yet youd bring back 4/7 of last years team. Which lets be honest wasnt good enough home or away so why would have them back?

• Like 1

You say the team needs an overhaul/re-jigging yet youd bring back 4/7 of last years team. Which lets be honest wasnt good enough home or away so why would have them back?

Fair comment.

Could be Newcastle have to change their Race Day too.

Interesting times ahead.

Why?

If we need a big top end rider, with Steve in Poland, how about the return of Kenneth Bjerre? If I'm correct, he'd only be on a 8.22 average.

As pointed out above, the limit should be 42.50... Partly because it needs to be, to make the league actually interesting again, and partly so we can have this team :P It'd be so good, probably win most things, but how likely would it be? Not very is my guess

1. Kenneth Bjerre 8.22

2. Lewis Rose 6.49

3. Kyle Newman 6.10

4. Ludvig Lindgren © 6.94

5. Aaron Summers 8.00

6. Ashley Morris 4.72

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total : 42.50

Another rider I'm a fan of that I'd like to see at our level (not necessarily with Newcastle) is Kai Huckenbeck

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1