2.T Aarnio

3.S Robson

4.L Lindgren

5.M Kus

6.A Morris

7.A Bowtell

and it might fit, if its 42.50.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be against Matej Kus returning at all, if he can be fitted into the 3/4 with Ludvig again, that would be awesome

Oh Dear - same old, same old. :rolleyes::sad:

I have missed you though. Glad you are back. :t::approve::approve:

1.R Worrall

2.T Aarnio

3.S Robson

4.L Lindgren

5.M Kus

6.A Morris

7.A Bowtell

and it might fit, if its 42.50.

Good Team with Kerr in for Lindgren if he was available and would fit in.

But if we run Monday, would that matter?

If we have to run monday we'll close. The crowds just don't justify Monday nights.

It was interesting that Lakeside stated they were re-applying to join the Premiership nest year, then suddenly changed to the Championship when it was realised that "fixed" nights would mean they would have to move from a friday.

• Like 1

Good Team with Kerr in for Lindgren if he was available and would fit in.

yeah,,, or for Robson as their both floating around a 7ave.

Edited by ruffdiamond

Oh Dear - same old, same old. :rolleyes::sad:

I have missed you though. Glad you are back. :t::approve::approve:

Could say the same about you ;) But even you've got to admit, Ludvig partnered with Lewis and Matej the past few years has brought some entertaining races

Just had a very busy few months, travelling with family and university, nice to be back :)

If we have to run monday we'll close. The crowds just don't justify Monday nights.

It was interesting that Lakeside stated they were re-applying to join the Premiership nest year, then suddenly changed to the Championship when it was realised that "fixed" nights would mean they would have to move from a friday.

True true, didn't really think of that, I don't think I'd be able to make it most Mondays :( Hopefully fixed race nights is just for Premiership and we can stay on a Sunday?

yeah,,, or for Robson as their both floating around a 7ave.

Imo, Lewis Kerr is the weakest out of Ludvig, him and Robson, and to be on a similar average, no thank you, but then again, I've only seen him at Brough the last time he rode for us there, a few years ago, maybe he's come on A LOT since then. Anyway, I don't see Lewis Kerr at Newcastle next year, or Ludvig :(

Could say the same about you ;) But even you've got to admit, Ludvig partnered with Lewis and Matej the past few years has brought some entertaining races

Just had a very busy few months, travelling with family and university, nice to be back :)

True true, didn't really think of that, I don't think I'd be able to make it most Mondays :( Hopefully fixed race nights is just for Premiership and we can stay on a Sunday?

Imo, Lewis Kerr is the weakest out of Ludvig, him and Robson, and to be on a similar average, no thank you, but then again, I've only seen him at Brough the last time he rode for us there, a few years ago, maybe he's come on A LOT since then. Anyway, I don't see Lewis Kerr at Newcastle next year, or Ludvig :(

I agree.

I agree.

ooh, Dave knows something ;)

but anyway, if we are running next season, a think there will be a lot of changes, some not to everyones liking.

• Like 1

I agree.

Yeah :( If you agree, it must be the case... Wish he'd stay tbh

ooh, Dave knows something ;)

but anyway, if we are running next season, a think there will be a lot of changes, some not to everyones liking.

I hope lots of changes are made, not because I want to see them, but because it's exciting, maybe a new to this country Dane? Patrick Hansen perhaps?

• Like 1

Yeah :( If you agree, it must be the case... Wish he'd stay tbh

I hope lots of changes are made, not because I want to see them, but because it's exciting, maybe a new to this country Dane? Patrick Hansen perhaps?

well tbh,,, the team I put up, doesn't have much improvement in it, IMO,,, so hopefully some can be found.

Keep seeing 42.5. Is this whats coming through the grapevine for next season, or are people just hoping its that to put together better team predictions?

Keep seeing 42.5. Is this whats coming through the grapevine for next season, or are people just hoping its that to put together better team predictions?

IMO it should go back to 45, it should never of been reduced from that as that's proper averages for what any team can score without tactical rides!!

• Like 3

well tbh,,, the team I put up, doesn't have much improvement in it, IMO,,, so hopefully some can be found.

What about...

1. Steve Worrall 9.02/Scott Nicholls 9.21

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Aaron Summers 8.00

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. Connor Mountain 3.33

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total 42.17/42.36

I'm assuming that the limit will be 42.50, as it should be...

IMO it should go back to 45, it should never of been reduced from that as that's proper averages for what any team can score without tactical rides!!

Agree with that

What about...

1. Steve Worrall 9.02/Scott Nicholls 9.21

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Aaron Summers 8.00

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. Connor Mountain 3.33

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total 42.17/42.36

I'm assuming that the limit will be 42.50, as it should be...

Agree with that

Not a bad looking side, maybe a bit weak at resevre, or is that where the improvement comes from ?

A think Summers is past his best and inconsistent and Rose never see's a season out unfortunately.

If a team scores 45 the team total CMA will be around 42

If a team scores 45 the team total CMA will be around 42

Well if that's the case it just goes to show how the value to the sport has been diluted over the years and yet as fans we are paying more than ever to watch it, how does that work?