British Speedway Forum

Well if that's the case it just goes to show how the value to the sport has been diluted over the years and yet as fans we are paying more than ever to watch it, how does that work?

?????😕

Its called maths....

• Like 1

?????

Its called maths....

You call it maths if you like I call it legalised fiddle.

In a perfect world the limit would be 42.00,,, but its probly unlikely for all teams to build to exactly that, so the little bit extra gives them a chance. The 40.00 limit forced teams to build under strength teams, therefore falsifying averages.

• Like 1

Well if that's the case it just goes to show how the value to the sport has been diluted over the years and yet as fans we are paying more than ever to watch it, how does that work?

Averages only include 4 rides so upto heat 14, so the team totals will be around 42 without the tac rides won't they?

• Like 2

You call it maths if you like I call it legalised fiddle.

You could set a 50 point limit every year - would you be happy with that?

At tge end of the year the average team total would be about 42.

No fiddle - just maths.

Not a bad looking side, maybe a bit weak at resevre, or is that where the improvement comes from ?

A think Summers is past his best and inconsistent and Rose never see's a season out unfortunately.

Maybe it's a little weak at the beginning, but I think Mountain and Bowtell would improve a hell of a lot over the course of the season, and I think the 1-5 makes up for it... I agree with Summers, but he's still a very good heat leader imo, so to have him at 4 would be great, also I think Glasgow need to get rid of one of their top 3, and I have a feeling Summers or Lawson will be one of them, (Lawson to Lakeside), so maybe Richie would be very difficult to get hold of, And it is unfortunate about Lewis not finishing a season yet, but surely that's not down to him, he's just been really unfortunate, he's a very good rider and did awesome at number 3 last year before his unfortunate injury

How about Rene instead of Summers and Robbo instead of Rose then?

1. Steve Worrall 9.02

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Stuart Robson 7.20

4. Rene Bach 7.53

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. Connor Mountain 3.33

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total : 42.41

I do want to say Ludvig instead of Robson, but I think people will get mad :P

I do want to say Ludvig instead of Robson, but I think people will get mad :P

YUP!!! :shock::shock::shock:;)

Edited by The White Knight

Maybe it's a little weak at the beginning, but I think Mountain and Bowtell would improve a hell of a lot over the course of the season, and I think the 1-5 makes up for it... I agree with Summers, but he's still a very good heat leader imo, so to have him at 4 would be great, also I think Glasgow need to get rid of one of their top 3, and I have a feeling Summers or Lawson will be one of them, (Lawson to Lakeside), so maybe Richie would be very difficult to get hold of, And it is unfortunate about Lewis not finishing a season yet, but surely that's not down to him, he's just been really unfortunate, he's a very good rider and did awesome at number 3 last year before his unfortunate injury

How about Rene instead of Summers and Robbo instead of Rose then?

1. Steve Worrall 9.02

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Stuart Robson 7.20

4. Rene Bach 7.53

5. Richie Worrall 8.58

6. Connor Mountain 3.33

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total : 42.41

I've heard Glasgow have their team just about sorted, and NONE of the top three are back. Do't know how much truth is in that though.

I've heard Glasgow have their team just about sorted, and NONE of the top three are back. Do't know how much truth is in that though.

Possibly although out of the 3 I would say not to rule Richie out of a return , it also helps that he is desperate to return.

• Like 1

Unless big backers are found 4of them are out of Newcastle’s budget

I agree, but for now, I'm staying positive that we are running as normal next year, until I hear otherwise, it's all we can do at the minute

YUP!!! :shock::shock::shock:;)

Thought so :P Still don't understand the hate, he's entertaining to watch sometimes, but I guess we'll never agree :)

Would have thought at least one would be back, but I'm sure they've brought in just as good replacements, Harris on 8.26 looks nice...

You could set a 50 point limit every year - would you be happy with that?

At tge end of the year the average team total would be about 42.

No fiddle - just maths.

Well at least we would get a better standard in the sport if it was 50, or go one better still and do away altogether with the stupid averages!

Well at least we would get a better standard in the sport if it was 50, or go one better still and do away altogether with the stupid averages!

that sounds like an idea.

• Like 1

I agree, but for now, I'm staying positive that we are running as normal next year, until I hear otherwise, it's all we can do at the minute

Thought so :PStill don't understand the hate, he's entertaining to watch sometimes, but I guess we'll never agree :)

Would have thought at least one would be back, but I'm sure they've brought in just as good replacements, Harris on 8.26 looks nice...

I don't hate Lindgren Dandelion. Hate is a very strong word, and I don't even know him. I just think, and have done for a while, that a change would be good fo both the 'Diamonds' and Lindgren himself.

That is only my opinion though - I may even be the only person to have that opinion - but it is what I believe. :):)

• Like 1