British Speedway Forum

Looks like the abolition of the TR has affected TWK more than anyone couldve predicted...

Fact is a lot of people on here implied that I was lying about returning to Speedway if Double Points was ended, and, barring any Health problems I intend to.

ROLL ON MARCH!!!!

• Like 5

Fact is a lot of people on here implied that I was lying about returning to Speedway if Double Points was ended, and, barring any Health problems I intend to.

ROLL ON MARCH!!!!

Still think it was a silly reason for you to not go. I still saw some cracking meetings where the double points rule was not used

Fair enough Keith - that is your opinion. I respect that..

I had my principles and I stuck to them - I have no regrets about that.

• Like 1

pity about the worralls going elsewhere but i still think it be

3 kus 4 lindgren 6 morris and 7philips

all 4 wanna ride for us ..... and i would like to see kus given another go

pity about the worralls going elsewhere but i still think it be

3 kus 4 lindgren 6 morris and 7philips

all 4 wanna ride for us ..... and i would like to see kus given another go

Tero ?

NEWCASTLE?

1 Lasse Bjerre 8.42

2 Stuart Robson 7.20

3 Ludvig Lindgren 6.94

4 Paul Starke 6.67

5 Lewis Rose 6.49

6 Ashley Morris 4.72

7 Danny Phillips 2.00

Total 42.44!

Yes to Ash at reserve and Rose as well at 3 or 4. Ludvig at a push but you can keep the rest, no thanks. I'd have Alfie back as well. I think we will see the return of Kus next year if costs have to be kept down. I wasn't aware Steve wasn't back next year, I know he has signed a deal in Poland but so has Lewis Rose but I assumed they would be racing Sat nights? Edited by diamond@heart

Yes to Ash at reserve and Rose as well at 3 or 4. Ludvig at a push but you can keep the rest, no thanks. I'd have Alfie back as well. I think we will see the return of Kus next year if costs have to be kept down. I wasn't aware Steve wasn't back next year, I know he has signed a deal in Poland but so has Lewis Rose but I assumed they would be racing Sat nights?

I hope we can hang on to Robbo - for me he is a must.

A GREAT Team man and a reliable middle order Points scorer.

• Like 1

Unsure if Steve will be back, heard people say he's not going to be, but not seen anything official from him? And isn't his Polish club a Saturday? I've also heard that they're scheduling their fixtures for when he's available, so maybe he's not available to them when the Diamonds are racing?

If he's back:

1. Steve Worrall 9.02

2. Ashley Morris 4.72

3. Ricky Wells 8.89

4. Ludvig Lindgren 6.94

5. Rene Bach 7.53

6. Connor Mountain 3.33

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total: 42.46

Strong top end, maybe a little weak at reserve

If he's not:

1. Rene Bach 7.53

2. Stuart Robson 7.20

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Ludvig Lindgren 6.94

5. (7.59) How about Jason Garrity 7.32? Might not be the best team man, but he'd bring in crowds... Especially around Brough, maybe they wouldn't want to watch though as he's pretty scary sometimes...

6. Ashley Morris 4.72

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.03

Total: 42.23

Gone for strength in depth, Rene at 1 is made up by Stuart or Rose at 2 and the reserves are strong imo, just can't find a decent and realistic rider for 7.59

Edit: Completely forgot about Matej Kus, if he'd fit at 5 on a 7.64 I'd put him in. I know that these averages aren't the final ones and if they change in the right way, maybe 7.64 would fit

Edited by Dandelion

Still nothing on the Diamonds website. Someone mentioned George was not at the conference -first time in 20 years?

Who was there from Newcastle.

Is there a new promoter at Newcastle or has Alan Hedley changed his mind (hopefully)

Is there a new sponsor

Lack of information or statement from the club is a little bit worrying

• Like 1

The main priority team wise this season has to be reserves - we cannot have a repeat of last year where both reserves were incapable of beating any opposition riders (slight exaggeration, but not far off) - it just puts too much pressure on top end and I feel is without doubt why we ended up lower mid table and never challenging for a top 4 spot.

If danny is back he must be number 7, it would be a major gamble to have him at 6 and someone weaker as the other reserve

I would put Morris 6, Phillips (or an-other) at 7 Kus & Lindgren and then build from there.

Still nothing on the Diamonds website. Someone mentioned George was not at the conference -first time in 20 years?

Who was there from Newcastle.

Is there a new promoter at Newcastle or has Alan Hedley changed his mind (hopefully)

Is there a new sponsor

Lack of information or statement from the club is a little bit worrying

There's always a lack of information from the club though, Newcastle don't seem to be very good with that

yes,,, its scratched on the back of the pits wall...

anyway,,, how are you getting on with the staff rota's ? ;)

I hope not, as a no.1.

The staff rota's? What do you mean?

• Like 1

Lasse Bjerre is not fond of Brough Park and people are remembering the Rene Bach of years ago. Far too big a risk for me.

• Like 1

Lasse Bjerre is not fond of Brough Park and people are remembering the Rene Bach of years ago. Far too big a risk for me.

Maybe Lasse Bjerre would improve us on the road, no? I think we're pretty safe at Brough with the likes of Rose, Morris and Ludvig in the team (hopefully) We'd probably not need Lasse Bjerre to score too many points, although I don't really want him at 1 if we did end up signing him that is...