Kus

Newman

Robson

Morris

A N Other

Important to have a strong reserve

Who would you suggest as A. N. Other?

Phillips?

Lasse Bjerre is not fond of Brough Park and people are remembering the Rene Bach of years ago. Far too big a risk for me.

Maybe but if he had brough as his home track im sure hed master it.

I think the team needs a complete overhaul imo weve had 3/4 riders for the last few seasons and never done anything in the league I think its time for a change personally.

• Like 1

Ill wait for season tickets to go on sale before Im sure

(Although an entirely different previous promotion pulled the plug after putting STs on sale, unless I am mistaken)

Maybe but if he had brough as his home track im sure hed master it.

I think the team needs a complete overhaul imo weve had 3/4 riders for the last few seasons and never done anything in the league I think its time for a change personally.

I don't think he is strong enough to turn left hard enough to be a great Brough rider.

• Like 1

I don't think he is strong enough to turn left hard enough to be a great Brough rider.

Possibly, hes spent most of his career at bigger tracks so maybe a season at brough would bring him on even more who knows.

Ive a feeling the back bone of the side will contain Lindgren, Kus, Rose, Morris and then fill in the blanks, no idea what they add up to or what would be left. Not the way Id go but I can see us going down that route.

Edited by ren

Phillips?

Hopwood

Hopwood

Good shout that. :t:

Is there anything official that we are coming to the tapes in 2018 ?

I could be wrong (it has been known!!), but with us in the KO Cup draw and League Cup draw and 11 teams named in the Championship, it's more than likely we have said we are running in 2018. But, having said that, there seems to be a question mark, still, over Workington's participation in 2018 and they are named in the same competitions (ironically we've drawn each other (again!) in the KO Cup), so I guess we should await an official statement form the club.

• Like 3

I could be wrong (it has been known!!), but with us in the KO Cup draw and League Cup draw and 11 teams named in the Championship, it's more than likely we have said we are running in 2018. But, having said that, there seems to be a question mark, still, over Workington's participation in 2018 and they are named in the same competitions (ironically we've drawn each other (again!) in the KO Cup), so I guess we should await an official statement form the club.

Yea but I think Workington declared to be running in the expectation that they could move to Fridays. With not having anyone at the Conference and that request being declined it's essentially thrown their business plan for next season out of the window. i'd like to know the logic behind the refusal as they should have had a stronger case than Glasgow (who seem to move nights every year). Fridays used to be Workington's night in the past and Glasgow are moving to a night that is already occupied by a neighbouring promotion well within the supposed 40 mile "protected" limit.

Edited by leander
  • Like 4

Phillips?

would like to think that Danny did have a place in the future, but after his injury I think it might be a bit risky just now, whereas if Bowtell is available, its a no-brainer.

I wouldn't be that keen on Bjerre as our no.1,,, but tbh, there doesn't look like a lot of big-hitters that would available to us (Sundays),,,

unless its a PL rider d/downing.

The staff rota's? What do you mean?

oh sorry,,, was it not you that suggested rota's for the staff/volunteers ?

Lindgren the only nailed on name I would say.

Would love to see Ricky Wells finally become a Diamond rather than every other teams favourite Brough Park guest

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Like 1

Would love to see Ricky Wells finally become a Diamond rather than every other teams favourite Brough Park guest

defo not our favourite guest :(

but yes, could live with that,,, thought he mighta been at Newcastle in the past.

1. R Wells 8.85

2. T Aarnio 5.02

3. L Rose 6.49

4. L Lindgren 7.21

5. Robbo 7.02 / M. Kus 7.64

6. A Morris 4.88

7. A Bowtell 2.19

all for under 42.50,,, dunno if Kus would get reduction due to injury,,, you could have Kus and Robbo and not Rose, if so.

defo not our favourite guest :(

but yes, could live with that,,, thought he mighta been at Newcastle in the past.

1. R Wells 8.85

2. T Aarnio 5.02

3. L Rose 6.49

4. L Lindgren 7.21

5. Robbo 7.02 / M. Kus 7.64

6. A Morris 4.88

7. A Bowtell 2.19

all for under 42.50,,, dunno if Kus would get reduction due to injury,,, you could have Kus and Robbo and not Rose, if so.

Rose signed for the same Poland team that Hancock signed, for in their second division. It is a squad he has join, but he would have to ride at least some Sundays, so that might be difficult to accept especially if we didn't get a facility for him.

I am going with a very similar team, but possible minus Ludde to Edinburgh, and just wonder if we could get Bates or a below 8 EL rider as our new number 1.