British Speedway Forum

All ships do WiFi, if he wanted to he could stay well in touch with everything.

The Tyne and Wear Ferry doesn't, I was gutted one Sunday evening when I missed my Diamonds updates as I was crossing the Tyne!!! :P:P :P :P

I would have thought that George like myself and most people, when they go on holiday tend to ignore business related emails/txts etc as they just want to relax and leave work behind for 2 weeks (I know I do).

• Like 3

Ludvig has tweeted hes got bikes and gear ready to go for uk 2018 but no uk team....so looks like he may not be back at Newcastle next year

Ludvig has tweeted hes got bikes and gear ready to go for uk 2018 but no uk team....so looks like he may not be back at Newcastle next year

I just saw that and you beat me too it. Either Newcastle are not running and therefore needs a new team or is not part of Newcastle's plans. Interesting!!

Cant see Newcastle running now. Regular starters have all left.

This from a youngin who is posting dross like the above about everyones team plans. Stick to Poole matters, you might know more about them.

This from a youngin who is posting dross like the above about everyones team plans. Stick to Poole matters, you might know more about them.

Not posting any dross. Just saying all of the regular Diamonds aren't riding for Newcastle in 2018.

Doubt over Newcastle riding anyway. Everything is quiet at the club. Doesn't give you any positive vibes does it.

Not posting any dross. Just saying all of the regular Diamonds aren't riding for Newcastle in 2018.

Doubt over Newcastle riding anyway. Everything is quiet at the club. Doesn't give you any positive vibes does it.

And it doesn't say what you said, that Newcastle are not Running. Butt out kid.

And it doesn't say what you said, that Newcastle are not Running. Butt out kid.

Fact time.

If Newcastle were defo running then Ludvig would have been offered a contract after the exits of Lambert and Worrall.

Fact time.

If Newcastle were defo running then Ludvig would have been offered a contract after the exits of Lambert and Worrall.

You obviously don't know how these thing work do you. Ludde was in the process of signing for Edinburgh last year, and we changed his mind. He has regular successful guest bookings with them in 17, and there are other factors not for this forum. By making your stupid and irresponsible statements you could be damaging a business that already has a few problems at the moment. Now butt out and make someone else day.

• Like 1

You obviously don't know how these thing work do you. Ludde was in the process of signing for Edinburgh last year, and we changed his mind. He has regular successful guest bookings with them in 17, and there are other factors not for this forum. By making your stupid and irresponsible statements you could be damaging a business that already has a few problems at the moment. Now butt out and make someone else day.

You been taking the angry pill Dave :t::t:

Fact time.

Not a "fact" at all. Just you either making things up for your own amusement, or on the P take.

• Like 1

Blobby will be too busy setting up all Edinburgh"s social media advertising to run the rule over him.

You been taking the angry pill Dave :t::t:

Only when immature kids with nowt to do write sh*it that could damage a club/sport I happen to belong to. He is also doing things on other teams threads.