British Speedway Forum

Only when immature kids with nowt to do write sh*it that could damage a club/sport I happen to belong to. He is also doing things on other teams threads.

He's obviously an attention seeking moron so why not just ignore I'm sure he'll crawl away somewhere else.
  • Like 1

Ludvig has tweeted hes got bikes and gear ready to go for uk 2018 but no uk team....so looks like he may not be back at Newcastle next year

well thats WKD dissappointed then.

• Like 1

I know things are done differently now but I remember one of Newcastles greatest ever teams bursting through a Lada car promotion poster ..... And when was that ??? Practice day !!! So why the panic?? Only thing I agree with is the silence is deafening as if someone falsely told the Chronicle tonight Newcastle were not running I bet someone from the management or within the club would find the time to make a statement or update the website criticising the false rumours!!!

Edited by KEITH M

I know things are done differently now but I remember one of Newcastles greatest ever teams bursting through a Lada car promotion poster ..... And when was that ??? Practice day !!! So why the panic?? Only thing I agree with is the silence is deafening as if someone falsely told the Chronicle tonight Newcastle were not running I bet someone from the management or within the club would find the time to make a statement or update the website criticising the false rumours!!!

I am sure it is in hand Keith.

Anyway, Great news about Harry and Megan eh. Hope we get them to open us up in '18, much better than the Lord Mayor like usual. They'll not have anything on in March I would think.

• Like 2

I just saw that and you beat me too it. Either Newcastle are not running and therefore needs a new team or is not part of Newcastle's plans. Interesting!!

There is still something not right.

If Newcastle need financial support why just ask for a sponsor (with no influence) rather than a new investor/owner/promoter with influence?

Surely all forms of support/investment should be encouraged

I just saw that and you beat me too it. Either Newcastle are not running and therefore needs a new team or is not part of Newcastle's plans. Interesting!!

There is still something not right.

If Newcastle need financial support why just ask for a sponsor (with no influence) rather than a new investor/owner/promoter with influence?

Surely all forms of support/investment should be encouraged

I like many Diamonds supporters are concerned about the lack of information coming from the promotion. As I see things, Either George has agreed a deal with a new financial backer, in which case, make an announcement, or if not, let the fans know, you never know, one of us may just have information, a contact or just a name and 'phone number which may lead to an offer being made. even if a deal is close it would be nice to know.

Edited by diamond ernie
  • Like 2

Is it not the case that by stating your club is NOT running next season, that team will automatically forfeit its financial bond which will be attributed to BSPA funds?

Assuming that is the case, and on the assumption that there is currently no financial backer in prospect, would it not be more commercially sensible to remain silent until the very last practicable minute when it becomes abundantly clear that there is absolutely no possibility that we can run in 2018?

I am imagining that the current promoters are hedging their bets and will continue to do so until they have no option but to allow the bond to be forfeit.

Maybe I'm way off the mark and if so, please someone who knows better refute what I have just posted

Ludvig has tweeted hes got bikes and gear ready to go for uk 2018 but no uk team....so looks like he may not be back at Newcastle next year

good time for a change

one thing for sure matej kus wont be back cos hes signed a deal to ride in Poland.

if Newcastle wanted to raise funds am sure at least 20 supporters would be able too put a grand in each like they do at

Edinburgh then that gets 20 grand in the coffers and in return each supporter gets a season ticket with a few treats as well.

just a thought cos that's what Edinburgh have been doing for the last few year,,s to keep there club going

• Like 3

good time for a change

one thing for sure matej kus wont be back cos hes signed a deal to ride in Poland.

if Newcastle wanted to raise funds am sure at least 20 supporters would be able too put a grand in each like they do at

Edinburgh then that gets 20 grand in the coffers and in return each supporter gets a season ticket with a few treats as well.

just a thought cos that's what Edinburgh have been doing for the last few year,,s to keep there club going

Good idea - or even 100 people putting in £100 will generate 10k, I'M sure £100 is easier to get than £1000 per person?

Edited by pablo133

You obviously don't know how these thing work do you. Ludde was in the process of signing for Edinburgh last year, and we changed his mind. He has regular successful guest bookings with them in 17, and there are other factors not for this forum. By making your stupid and irresponsible statements you could be damaging a business that already has a few problems at the moment. Now butt out and make someone else day.

those remarks remind me of taylorj from the workington site .

trying to blame one person (me) for closing or attempting to close) workington speedway down

the only difference being is that i am a worky fan and this poole poster is not !

I like many Diamonds supporters are concerned about the lack of information coming from the promotion. As I see things, Either George has agreed a deal with a new financial backer, in which case, make an announcement, or if not, let the fans know, you never know, one of us may just have information, a contact or just a name and 'phone number which may lead to an offer being made. even if a deal is close it would be nice to know.

i would imagine publicising delicate negotiations would be something potential backers may not want. Its business, its private. If a deal is close i wouldn't say a word til it was done.

However, if you have a contact why not just tell George - you can never have enough.

As regards the riders leaving, tbh, and i speak as a Bears man, it was time for some new faces at Brough, one or two had gone stale.

• Like 4

those remarks remind me of taylorj from the workington site .

trying to blame one person (me) for closing or attempting to close) workington speedway down

the only difference being is that i am a worky fan and this poole poster is not !

Rubbish.

I don't want any club to close.

I was just saying all of the regular Newcastle riders have left with the club remaining silent over 2018.

Now if Newcastle would have said they are running then I would have been like fair enough that rider wants a new challenge elsewhere.

But with the doubt lingering over the club and practically the whole back bone of the team leaving with the club remaining silent.

It doesn't give you positive vibes.

Nothing wrong in my comments just telling the truth.

For example lets say Wolves are in doubt. They may not run in 2018 and the club remains silent. The next thing you hear is that Thorssell and F. Lindgren are looking for a new club. Doesn't give you positive vibes does it when those riders are regular starters for Wolves.

i can see what your saying . matbe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 43.5o . lol

Rubbish.

I don't want any club to close.

I was just saying all of the regular Newcastle riders have left with the club remaining silent over 2018.

Now if Newcastle would have said they are running then I would have been like fair enough that rider wants a new challenge elsewhere.

But with the doubt lingering over the club and practically the whole back bone of the team leaving with the club remaining silent.

It doesn't give you positive vibes.

Nothing wrong in my comments just telling the truth.

For example lets say Wolves are in doubt. They may not run in 2018 and the club remains silent. The next thing you hear is that Thorssell and F. Lindgren are looking for a new club. Doesn't give you positive vibes does it when those riders are regular starters for Wolves.

YOU DON'T NEED TO!!!

I think most Newcastle Supporters a quite aware of what you say - but do not need to be reminded by a Poole Supporter.

What is it with Poole Supporters?

A couple of Poole Supporters are doing exactly the same thing on the Coventry Thread.