British Speedway Forum

I know it's asking a lot but we can always wait and see if the BSPA see some sense and reverse there inane decision to ban riders like Nicholls and Kennett from entering the championship .Perhaps a joint delegation of affected promoters should get together and put there case to the BSPA /SCB.

it might be asking a lot, but its nearly Christmas, so you never know,,,

I thought that the whole point of having the 50 v 40 team building last year, was that all riders could have one ave. (× or ÷ ) easily to suit both leagues,,, but didn't see it anywhere or hear that it was for one season only !!!

I was hoping Newcastle was gonna sign KK :(

I thought that the whole point of having the 50 v 40 team building last year, was that all riders could have one ave. (× or ÷ ) easily to suit both leagues,,, but didn't see it anywhere or hear that it was for one season only !!!

As long as the KKK authorise it you can have him.

I know it's asking a lot but we can always wait and see if the BSPA see some sense and reverse there inane decision to ban riders like Nicholls and Kennett from entering the championship .Perhaps a joint delegation of affected promoters should get together and put there case to the BSPA /SCB.

Yeah but if they do that won't the team who have already declared or started naming riders kick up one almighty fuss!!! I'm struggling to see where our out out and out number one is gonna come from, assuming we go down that route. I think you need a rider who can win heats 13 and 15 (home and away) and finding one of those with an average below 8 with what is left is gonna be difficult, they are like rocking horse s**t.

We'll just have to wait and see. I am assuming that Lewis Rose won't be a Diamond as I believe he has signed with Rzeszow and they must be a Sunday track as Aaron Summers is also in their declared lineup/squad and as he has sign for Berwick, I find it hard to believe they would have signed a rider with continental commitments on the same night as them. I appreciate that Rose and Summers are part of a 16 man squad and may never get a ride but it has to be factored in, especially is the team does well and they are required at the end of the year. After all, Poland must be obeyed or suffer the consequences!!!

• Like 1

Krzysztof Kasprzak? :shock: :shock:

I'd love to see him riding for Newcastle. :t::approve:

:D :D :D

Edited by The White Knight

Krzysztof Kasprzak? :shock: :shock:

I'd love to see him riding for Newcastle. :t::approve:

:D :D :D

thats the one, but couldn't spell it,,, and a didn't mean 'super kev' (KK), lol

• Like 1

Yeah but if they do that won't the team who have already declared or started naming riders kick up one almighty fuss!!! I'm struggling to see where our out out and out number one is gonna come from, assuming we go down that route. I think you need a rider who can win heats 13 and 15 (home and away) and finding one of those with an average below 8 with what is left is gonna be difficult, they are like rocking horse s**t.

We'll just have to wait and see. I am assuming that Lewis Rose won't be a Diamond as I believe he has signed with Rzeszow and they must be a Sunday track as Aaron Summers is also in their declared lineup/squad and as he has sign for Berwick, I find it hard to believe they would have signed a rider with continental commitments on the same night as them. I appreciate that Rose and Summers are part of a 16 man squad and may never get a ride but it has to be factored in, especially is the team does well and they are required at the end of the year. After all, Poland must be obeyed or suffer the consequences!!!

So why should those teams that have managed to get top end riders complain about those that are struggling because of a stupid restriction put on by the BSPA . What people should remember is it may be to the detriment of those teams and possibly will mean the end for certain clubs if they are not competitive as fans start dropping away .

Are people seriously talking about Krzysztof Kasprzak? That's insane, although I am the one who mentioned Thomas H Jonasson's name xD

• Like 1

................ and another one bites the dust.

Paul Starke has signed for Glasgow. I was hoping he might be one for us. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Edited by The White Knight

We've more chance of Nicki or Bjarne returning!!!

................ and another one bites the dust.

Paul Starke has signed for Glasgow. I was hoping he might be one for us. :sad: :sad: :sad:

You seem to be finding these out a few days later than everyone else xD There's always Kyle Newman maybe? :D

We've more chance of Nicki or Bjarne returning!!!

Wouldn't mind Bjarne but christ no not Nicki, I wouldn't even take him on a 2.00 average

You seem to be finding these out a few days later than everyone else xD There's always Kyle Newman maybe? :D

Wouldn't mind Bjarne but christ no not Nicki, I wouldn't even take him on a 2.00 average

Probably because I am going off the Official SGB Website. ;):o:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

Probably because I am going off the Official SGB Website. ;):o:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha, very true, can you not see the Twitter feed on the right hand side of the website? :P That has pretty much up to date signings, within the first few hours kind of thing

• Like 1