British Speedway Forum

On the club website it lists George, Alan and Andrew Darby as owners.

Is Andrew still a shareholder and involved?

Also Darryl wasn't replaced as a promoter so if Alan quits we need at least one new promoter, who would have to be interviewed by the BSPA and approved

which will take time

As far as I am aware, Dalbers is still a Co-Owner of the club.

• Like 1

I'm not concerned because George will be doing whatever is best fo Newcastle speedway and will be trying his utmost to makes sure we're on track and competitive to the best possible means

I am concerned - but I agree with you that George will leave no stone unturned in his efforts to make sure that Newcastle Speedway run next Season.

As I said earlier - we can only wait and see.

As far as I am aware, Dalbers is still a Co-Owner of the club.

Yes he is.

I am concerned - but I agree with you that George will leave no stone unturned in his efforts to make sure that Newcastle Speedway run next Season.

As I said earlier - we can only wait and see.

It is George and Steve Brock running the show at the moment.

• Like 2

If we do come to tapes next season hope they can unearth a couple of good danes like we did a few years ago.

And I hope we do not have danny phillips back co,s he needs a full season in the national league to get him back up to

speed.

Would have robson back and morris at reserve maybe a couple of danes and a American on a 5 ave but with whats left

doubt very much we will get a out and out no1 cos we cant attract anyone with riding on a sunday.

HOPEFULLY MR ENGLISH PULLS A FEW DECENT RABBITS OUT THE HAT.

One thing I do no the silence is deafening at the minute

• Like 2

As beautiful as it is... I'm getting tired of seeing Steve's face every time I log on to the Newcastle Diamonds website, ANNOUNCE ALFIE!! He's not on Lakeside's team

• Like 1

When is the Christmas party??

22nd.

The 22nd December is no time at all to have to wait for. At King's Lynn we have to wait until late January.

As beautiful as it is... I'm getting tired of seeing Steve's face every time I log on to the Newcastle Diamonds website, ANNOUNCE ALFIE!! He's not on Lakeside's team

Agreed - whilst it's ok to wait for promotion to get things sorted it is embarrassing to see the latest news on website is almost a month old and even that is nothing to do with speedway! Just a few updates would be good like AGM update, or info on social gatherings.

• Like 2

Keep the faith Newcastle Fans , I'm sure if Newcastle weren't running you would have heard by now ,not my favourite place to watch my Comets but its all just banter :wink: wishing you every luck that you come to the tapes in March

• Like 3

Agreed - whilst it's ok to wait for promotion to get things sorted it is embarrassing to see the latest news on website is almost a month old and even that is nothing to do with speedway! Just a few updates would be good like AGM update, or info on social gatherings.

I agree, I have always thought the rate at which news appears on the Diamonds website is poor. Every other team has had the AGM update and whilst I appreciate that website updates are probably not at the top of George's list, I still think the website should have been updated with the AGM release and the tweet which stated that he is working behind the scenes and news will be announced shortly. I've have my fingers crossed that he was in attendance when Ashley and Amanda Staveley went for a curry and he has managed to convince her to invest in the Diamonds!!! :P:P :P :P

It is imperative that Newcastle run in 2018. I need my cuddles with Mrs E when they come up to Berwick

You need to get out more me thinks!!! I think I would rather hug a hoodie as suggested by Mr Cameron!!! :rofl::rofl: