22 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Newcastle Diamonds 2018

Ludvig LINDGREN       Possible
Hynek STICHAUER     crap
Robin ASPEGREN       no UK
Pontus GAARD.          possibly P'Boro
Robert LAMBERT        no Championship in 18
Richard HALL              not a cat in hells chance
Drew KEMP.                 already spoken for and not old enough yet. 

Can I suggest you waste your time on other threads please.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS PONTUS GAARD DUDE? I've never heard of him, not even Google or Twitter has... Although that's hardly surprising... Unless it's like a nickname Ostergaard has been given or something?

Doesn't matter, I've just seen a post that Odsal left me weeks ago that I missed :) Pontus Gaard sounds good :o Maybe if him and Linus could come over :D I'd be dreaming lol

Edited by Dandelion

Well, since the new stupid rule of foreigners being on 5.20 rather than 7.00 exists... PLEEAASSSSE may we have Patrick Hansen on a 5.20 at number 2? :D With Ashley and Alfie at reserve, Ludvig at 4, Captain Robson at 3 and Rene at 5, leaving SOMEONE on a 8.52 at number 1 :) Thanks Santa

1. Joe Bloggs 8.52

2. Patrick Hansen 5.20 Our new Kenni

3. Stuart Robson 7.02

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

5. Rene Bach 7.53 Our new Rene

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.14 2.5% reduction

Or maybe to keep people happy, Ludvig can be at 2 and Hansen at 4

Maybe Kyle Howarth and Danny Phillips instead of Alfie? :D Don't think Sheffield would be happy lol

Edited by Dandelion

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Well, since the new stupid rule of foreigners being on 5.20 rather than 7.00 exists... PLEEAASSSSE may we have Patrick Hansen on a 5.20 at number 2? :D With Ashley and Alfie at reserve, Ludvig at 4, Captain Robson at 3 and Rene at 5, leaving SOMEONE on a 8.52 at number 1 :) Thanks Santa

1. Joe Bloggs 8.52

3. Stuart Robson 7.02

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

Maybe Kyle Howarth and Danny Phillips instead of Alfie? :D Don't think Sheffield would be happy lol

You could be right 3 - 7 maybe tero at 2 and a new face at 1 if it all fits of course

15 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

1. Joe Bloggs 8.52

3. Stuart Robson 7.02

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

Alfie tweeted to say he is looking for a team spot in 2018, could mean not in Diamonds plans or not one of riders contacted.

38 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

You getting a tad touchy Dave :wink:

Christ. We are not even sure to run next year, but trolls like this Odsal Boy, Matt Ford Fan seem to be annoying people on most threads at the moment with their stupid fantasy's.   

27 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Christ. We are not even sure to run next year, but trolls like this Odsal Boy, Matt Ford Fan seem to be annoying people on most threads at the moment with their stupid fantasy's.   

I have one of those fantasies, nowt  to do with speedway mind :blink:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Have you seen the SpeedwayGB site ?

Yes

5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Have you seen the SpeedwayGB site ?

Brilliant news for all speedway fans. Hope the Diamonds put together a good competitive side now.

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

Alfie tweeted to say he is looking for a team spot in 2018, could mean not in Diamonds plans or not one of riders contacted.

in what league ?