British Speedway Forum

Delighted we are running.

'Pragmatic approach' does sound like no money and a rubbish team but it's the racing, not the results I go for.

• Like 1

Great news

Ive no doubt that the Diamonds will still be competitive - they always are

19 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

It was meant for 'Dave' ;)

Not sure how i intercepted his PM

Blame the new forum format :P

17 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Delighted we are running.

'Pragmatic approach' does sound like no money and a rubbish team but it's the racing, not the results I go for.

I take it to mesn NO over priced Diva's this year.

• Like 1

Pleased about we are running and  it is  better to have an average team as no team at all to support.

Just now, havenagotahope said:

Just like to wish Gary Havelock all the best in his new venture 

What venture is that?

Absolutely delighted that the 'Diamonds' are running next Season. I have brushed off my Hat already. :approve:

30 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not sure how i intercepted his PM

Blame the new forum format :P

I would blame ruffdiamond  :D

• Haha 1

Great news we are running.  I'll venture the name John Courtney as the new promoter alongside George?????

Anyway, great news that everyone was hoping for, but as the silence got longer it didn't look possible. Time to get behind the team and celebrate speedway continuing rather than wish for bigger things rider wise. No doubt a strength on depth side following the failure of two big hitters last year and a weak tail. Someone like Ashley at reserve, along with Alfie, will do me and strength throughout the rest. Robbo, Ludde, Tero, and some new blood aside them.

Roll on 2018.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Anyway, great news that everyone was hoping for, but as the silence got longer it didn't look possible. Time to get behind the team and celebrate speedway continuing rather than wish for bigger things rider wise. No doubt a strength on depth side following the failure of two big hitters last year and a weak tail. Someone like Ashley at reserve, along with Alfie, will do me and strength throughout the rest. Robbo, Ludde, Tero, and some new blood aside them.

Roll on 2018.

Could not agree more, can't wait to freeze my ass off come March at the press and practice day in the howling wind.   Think Ashley and Alfie at reserve are a must, not sure about Robbo, Get Ludvig and Kus as a partnership and as you same some fresh blood.

19 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Great news we are running.  I'll venture the name John Courtney as the new promoter alongside George?????

I've just spoken to John and he assures me it is definitely not him!

I'm always happy to watch Ludo and Robbo around the 4th bend and Morris and Bowtell at reserve would certainly be a good move.