British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, BenR195 said:

I was lying, just been announced at redcar again, thought it would be funny to spread some fake news 

SAD MAN

Might not be the strongest first two signings in the league, but I don't care, this is a dream start to the team for me!! All I need now is for Ludvig and Rene to be the next two and then Alfie Bowtell to complete the reserves

Tick Robbo off the list.

(TWK will be camping out, in his own bed) ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Tick Robbo off the list.

What if Ludvig is the next signing though? :o

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BenR195 said:

I was lying, just been announced at redcar again, thought it would be funny to spread some fake news 

Hilarious it confirms that you say you know this & that when really this only confirms you know as much as the rest of us which is the grand amount of zilcho , zero , hee-haw, diddly squat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

What if Ludvig is the next signing though? :o

We'll just have to wait and see ;)

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Hilarious it confirms that you say you know this & that when really this only confirms you know as much as the rest of us which is the grand amount of zilcho , zero , hee-haw, diddly squat.

So what you are trying to say is that I didn’t know where the rider I work for was actually going to ride? Come on, I’ve known for a couple of weeks now, I don’t know everything but when it comes to my own rider I think I know a little more than the odd person on here, just thought I’d spice it up a little and try to throw people off and it worked on some people, some people just don’t have a sense of humour ;) :D

are you J.C.F. in disguise , cos he is a lier as well .split up  at birth , oh i get it lol .

1 hour ago, jenga said:

are you J.C.F. in disguise , cos he is a lier as well .split up  at birth , oh i get it lol .

I didn’t throw you off, you called my Proctor to Redcar bluff :D

only  because i know who the oil and filter man is for ty @ workington next year . 

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

I have received a few items for my Defunct Website which thankfully I am not having to add Newcastle to.  The items relate to a long defunct southern track, namely  Ringwood Turfs.  There is a Ringwood team photo with a rider called Tommy Worrall.  Does anyone know if he was a relation of Stevie and Richie?

Edited by dantodan

18 hours ago, dantodan said:

I have received a few items for my Defunct Website which thankfully I am not having to add Newcastle to.  The items relate to a long defunct southern track, namely  Ringwood Turfs.  There is a Ringwood team photo with a rider called Tommy Worrall.  Does anyone know if he was a relation of Stevie and Richie?

Thought there was another thread for this stuff.

On 23/12/2017 at 2:49 AM, ruffdiamond said:

Tick Robbo off the list.

On 23/12/2017 at 1:56 AM, Dandelion said:

Might not be the strongest first two signings in the league, but I don't care, this is a dream start to the team for me!! All I need now is for Ludvig and Rene to be the next two and then Alfie Bowtell to complete the reserves

Just chuffed that we are running next year.

At the moment - I don't really care who the Riders are.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The White Knight said:

What if it's Ludvig...? :o

Nah just kidding, I feel pretty much the same, although these two are the best way to start imo, bring back the loyal, long term supporters, legends like Robson will please the majority and triers like Morris will please the rest, I think it would be hard to find a fan of Newcastle speedway who were disappointed with both signings, surely they like at least one. Now we just need riders like Ludvig, Rose and Alfie to back them up and we'll have a nice team on the horizon.

10 hours ago, The White Knight said:

5 hours ago, Dandelion said:

What if it's Ludvig...? :o

If Ludde is in the team with Robbo, I see many debates on here, now that WKD may actually attend and not rely on tittle-tattle ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1