British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Mad Max said:

So - Ludvig highly likely to be in Newcastle team according to George.

Seemed very strange that he wouldn't be.

Also looking to try and get Scott Nicholls, if ruling is changed!

Of course the rule will be changed!! When the Worlocks of speedway get together and have a back scratching session, things will move in the right direction.

Bugg*r the rest of the clubs that MIGHT have had Nicholls in their plans, to be told he's not allowed in our league  ............ then low and behold, he might be able to!!! 

1 hour ago, workyboy said:

Of course the rule will be changed!! When the Worlocks of speedway get together and have a back scratching session, things will move in the right direction.

Bugg*r the rest of the clubs that MIGHT have had Nicholls in their plans, to be told he's not allowed in our league  ............ then low and behold, he might be able to!!! 

Lakeside wanted him (and Kennett)

Dont feel too sorry for them though as they simply gamzumped Berwick and Sheffield for Morris and Lawson instead and have brought in 2 reserves on out of date low averages....

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Lakeside wanted him (and Kennett)

Dont feel too sorry for them though as they simply gamzumped Berwick and Sheffield for Morris and Lawson instead and have brought in 2 reserves on out of date low averages....

and its probly them that don't want a change after spending more and having to bring in a couple of ringers ;)

It makes you laugh at times tho.

Edited by ruffdiamond

Why is the information re: Nicholls and Ludvig which is in Speedway Star not on the Diamonds website.  I appreciate that we have not signed these riders but not everyone buys or reads the Star and often fans sources of information (whether accurate or not) are these forums.  I know promoters aren't keen on forums due to mis-information but it would be nice if the Diamonds website was updated in the off season more than once every two weeks.  e.g. Happy New Year:mad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

Why is the information re: Nicholls and Ludvig which is in Speedway Star not on the Diamonds website.  I appreciate that we have not signed these riders but not everyone buys or reads the Star and often fans sources of information (whether accurate or not) are these forums.  I know promoters aren't keen on forums due to mis-information but it would be nice if the Diamonds website was updated in the off season more than once every two weeks.  e.g. Happy New Year:mad:

Ask Boomerang he'll know.

4 hours ago, Winditon said:

Ask Boomerang he'll know.

but he usually doesn't come back to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

whatever anyone that wants lindgren back is quite happy to see him score 12 one week 4 the next then 7 then 5 then 9 and so on he,s too unpredictible

where as robbo will score 8 to 10 home and away unless he has bike issues which captain fangtastic always does every week.

am like every one else just quessing who going to sign but if we don't get a no 1 we would have to get two good reserves so whoever

drops down we will always have two good reserves too cover for lindgrens off days which is nearly every week 

so all the members of the lindgren fan club wake up and smell the methanol he,s sh----------t

15 minutes ago, boomerang said:

so all the members of the lindgren fan club wake up and smell the methanol he,s sh----------t

Ludde is great value. Top man, in fact. 

I can’t wait to see @The White Knight‘s face when LL bangs in a 21 point max this season. Bookmark this page - you read it here first!

47 minutes ago, boomerang said:

where as robbo will score 8 to 10 home and away unless he has bike issues which captain fangtastic always does every week.

Is that how Robbo has a lower average ?

are the missing letters 'i n i e s'  ???

On 11/01/2018 at 4:50 PM, Dandelion said:

I think he'd at least stay in the low 9s or high 8s, and he'd be worth more than that to the likes of Alfie and Rose maybe if we sign them... Would be a good head to have in the pits

Wonder who would be the captain, Robson, Nicholls or Ludvig... Hmmm

Robbo for me. He is a great Team man, if not him then Nichols.

That's it from me.

1 hour ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Ludde is great value. Top man, in fact. 

I can’t wait to see @The White Knight‘s face when LL bangs in a 21 point max this season. Bookmark this page - you read it here first!

I won't hold my breath. Even if he did he would probably only pick up two or three in the next Away Match.

I'm sorry if folk don't like that - but history suggests that I am right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2018 at 3:00 PM, Mad Max said:

So - Ludvig highly likely to be in Newcastle team according to George.

Seemed very strange that he wouldn't be.

Also looking to try and get Scott Nicholls, if ruling is changed!

I'd be very surprised if we get Nicholls, especially now he's moved to Brighton to  live. Plus Peterborough are interested as well along with Kennet AND can still fit them both in.

1 hour ago, leander said:

I'd be very surprised if we get Nicholls, especially now he's moved to Brighton to  live. Plus Peterborough are interested as well along with Kennet AND can still fit them both in.

Panthers can't fit both but could fit either with 13.76 left to fill 2 positions.

11 hours ago, boomerang said:

whatever anyone that wants lindgren back is quite happy to see him score 12 one week 4 the next then 7 then 5 then 9 and so on he,s too unpredictible

am like every one else just quessing who going to sign but if we don't get a no 1 we would have to get two good reserves so whoever

drops down we will always have two good reserves too cover for lindgrens off days which is nearly every week 

I think you should get behind our captain instead of slagging him off. Too many like you just want to criticise. Let's be happy we have got speedway.

7 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Panthers can't fit both but could fit either with 13.76 left to fill 2 positions.

Get Ged in the shed, to sharpen the axe ;)