British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Panthers can't fit both but could fit either with 13.76 left to fill 2 positions.

Stating the obvious here, but they could fit them both in with a little re-shuffling.  Whether they would want to do that, then that is a different matter.

I'm guessing... If we get Nicholls

1. Scott Nicholls 9.72

2. Tero Aarnio 5.02

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

5. Stuart Robson 7.02

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.14

Total: 42.48

And have Josh at 8...

Would also have Robson as captain, and this team would always mean that we would have a very strong reserve in Aarnio or Ashley, and we'd have a pretty solid top 4, as I'd see Lewis upping his average and Robson, Ludvig and Nicholls (just about) maintaining theirs... Maybe dropping or adding a little bit, but them staying similar... Also Alfie would be one of the better young British number 7s in the league

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

Stating the obvious here, but they could fit them both in with a little re-shuffling.  Whether they would want to do that, then that is a different matter.

Highly unlikely , maybe would have to lose 2 of the 5 already signed to accommodate both of them so very slim chance of that happening.

21 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Highly unlikely , maybe would have to lose 2 of the 5 already signed to accommodate both of them so very slim chance of that happening.

You're right, that's no where near enough of a reshuffle before the season even starts for the Panther's promotion ;) At least 4 of the 5 need to go I think

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

1. Scott Nicholls 9.72

2. Tero Aarnio 5.02

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

5. Stuart Robson 7.02

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.14

And have Josh at 8...

Would also have Robson as captain, and this team would always mean that we would have a very strong reserve in Aarnio or Ashley, and we'd have a pretty solid top 4, as I'd see Lewis upping his average and Robson, Ludvig and Nicholls (just about) maintaining theirs... Maybe dropping or adding a little bit, but them staying similar... Also Alfie would be one of the better young British number 7s in the league

Fabulous team, with Ellis Perks rather than Aarnio!

50 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Fabulous team, with Ellis Perks rather than Aarnio!

Unless he got a reduction (Which I'm not sure he would), Ellis wouldn't fit!! Or otherwise I would have had him in instead, although I am a pretty big fan of Aarnio :)

2 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Unless he got a reduction (Which I'm not sure he would), Ellis wouldn't fit!! Or otherwise I would have had him in instead, although I am a pretty big fan of Aarnio :)

Would Ashley, Ellis and Alfie not qualify for a reduction in that team? Can’t recall how many years the British lads get them these days

6 minutes ago, Diamond geezer said:

Would Ashley, Ellis and Alfie not qualify for a reduction in that team? Can’t recall how many years the British lads get them these days

I thought it was 3, and Ellis and Ashley have done more than 3 years and I've already factored in Alfie's reduction (It is 2.5%, right?)

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Winditon said:

Ask Boomerang he'll know.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, ruffdiamond said:

but he usually doesn't come back to you.

21 hours ago, The White Knight said:

Robbo for me. He is a great Team man, if not him then Nichols.

That's it from me.

I won't hold my breath. Even if he did he would probably only pick up two or three in the next Away Match.

I'm sorry if folk don't like that - but history suggests that I am right.

thank that man someone who agrees rather have a good team man like robbo who scores 8 to 10

home and away and for me defo a captain this season lindgren not a chance never make a captain as long as he,s got a beep in his back beep

It would be good to have Robbo and Ludde in the team, their not the best gaters but,,, with the relaxed starting rules they might do even better and some gating tarts might get found out.

(James Seargant to double his average this season.)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

Lindgren would survive a nuclear war!!!!

is that because of 'natural selection' ? ;)

3 hours ago, Diamond geezer said:

That's because of constant Rule tampering. The Rules never ever stay the same from one year to the next.

They, at least, did some positive tampering to improve the Sport this year - axed the ridiculous Double Points Rule.

I wonder how long the current Rule Book will last..................................

23 hours ago, Dandelion said:

1. Scott Nicholls 9.72

2. Tero Aarnio 5.02

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

5. Stuart Robson 7.02

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.14

And have Josh at 8...

Would love that team

23 hours ago, Dandelion said:

1. Scott Nicholls 9.72

2. Tero Aarnio 5.02

3. Lewis Rose 6.49

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.21

5. Stuart Robson 7.02

6. Ashley Morris 4.88

7. Alfie Bowtell 2.14

And have Josh at 8...

Decent but can only see Rose, Morris and Bowtell improving averages whilst Aarnio and Lindgren might struggle with just 20 ish fixtures compared to opponents who are riding 50 to 60 matches.

How about Bradley Wilson Dean and one of those 5.20 under assessed foreign riders instead?