British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

I am new to this forum and yes you are entitled to your opinion like anyone else but I don't expect to be verbally abused by you. I'm sure this forum is policed in the right manner so be careful with your abuse please.

As you are a new poster I am sure you will be given the benefit of the doubt as I cannot see were you were abused, just don't take things to seriously and you will be fine.

But if you are looking for abuse I would try a Glasgow v Edinburgh thread during the season plenty abuse from both sides in there. 

Edited by Gazc

On 17/01/2018 at 1:21 PM, Winditon said:

Are you gonna support the team this season Boomerang or just slate them again?

How do you know Boomerang spends his time slating  the team if in your words you are “ New to the forum” ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

I am new to this forum and yes you are entitled to your opinion like anyone else but I don't expect to be verbally abused by you. I'm sure this forum is policed in the right manner so be careful with your abuse please.

Best be prepared to have your eyes opened then. Abuse is second nature on here, and is usually water off a ducks back.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

How do you know Boomerang spends his time slating  the team if in your words you are “ New to the forum” ???

Sorry. I should have said a new member. My apologies.

36 minutes ago, Gazc said:

As you are a new poster I am sure you will be given the benefit of the doubt as I cannot see were you were abused, just don't take things to seriously and you will be fine.

But if you are looking for abuse I would try a Glasgow v Edinburgh thread during the season plenty abuse from both sides in there. 

No thanks. Got no interest in Glasgow or Edinburgh. I think called a "sado" is a kind of verbal abuse don't you think?

Just now, Winditon said:

I think called a "sado" is a kind of verbal abuse don't you think?

No? Not really. Your second ever post you were having a go at Boomerang... just because people have a different opinion doesnt make you right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arson fire said:

No? Not really. Your second ever post you were having a go at Boomerang... just because people have a different opinion doesnt make you right.

I didn't verbally abuse him. There's a difference. What's this gang up on Winditon Night? Ha ha ha

26 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Best be prepared to have your eyes opened then. Abuse is second nature on here, and is usually water off a ducks back.

I love it ruff ruff

28 minutes ago, Winditon said:

I didn't verbally abuse him. There's a difference. What's this gang up on Winditon Night? Ha ha ha

Grow up! 

37 minutes ago, Winditon said:

I love it ruff ruff

and a sense of humour, that should bode well.

10 hours ago, Winditon said:

No thanks. Got no interest in Glasgow or Edinburgh. I think called a "sado" is a kind of verbal abuse don't you think?

It was tongue in cheek think you need to lighten up a bit on here.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gazc said:

It was tongue in cheek think you need to lighten up a bit on here.

I'm Always up for a laugh Gaz. Love a bit banter. Just wondering who the biters are on here. Looks like theres a few particularly Boomerang but like Ruff says. Water off a ducks back.

Any thoughts on the next rider to be announced?  I go for either Ludvig or Danny Phillips!!!  I hope it is not Danny, simply for the fact I think Alfie would be a better bet and if Danny hasn't been on a bike since the accident, why would we take the risk!!

Think Nicholls would be a good signing and be great if he was the next one, I just think the commute from his base to Newcastle every week will be too much.

18 hours ago, Winditon said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

there you go everyone has a pop at everyone at some point on this forum its just banter not abuse so you may as well get used to it.

totally agree with diamond heart you not even risk phillips but hope they don't see it through rose tinted glasses with his da being co-promoter 

and windition I think by the posts you have had in response to abuse I rest my case,but if your new to this forum welcome but everyone

has a different opinion if they didn't the world would be a sad place anyway enjoy your new member status sado the 2nd ha