British Speedway Forum

Third signing will be announced at 8pm tomorrow (Wed 24 Jan). Diamonds just Tweeted:

Edited by StevePark

28 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Third signing will be announced at 8pm tomorrow (Wed 24 Jan). Diamonds just Tweeted:

Well, judging by the picture,,, I would say its definetely not Victor Palavaaro or Christian Henry.

• Like 1

think gating tart has got it spot on rose lingren phillips,aranio and a no1 phillips will be back that will

be part of the deal with his dad being co promoter.thats where he has getting his income from because 

he wouldn't have made enough from riding speedway to buy fish and chips he is never going to make a rider

as much as I would have done

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Chris Tarrant? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hodgy said:

Chris Tarrant? 

Does anyone think it's becoming a bit farcical? It said on Twitter on Monday 3rd signing coming soon then on Tuesday it says will be revealed 8pm on Wednesday. I hope it's a GP Rider with all this suspense.

9 hours ago, foamfence said:

Yes, I understood it, as anyone who knows me will crucify.

6 inch nails through your hands and feet??

No Tour (again) in 2018... Ipswich, Peterborough and Lakeside all as one offs.

1 hour ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Prob same with most teams with lack metings and trying to spread about

Scunthorpe and Lakeside both have one (at a very quick glance)

Edited by StevePark

Wonder whether the third signing will be a big one or not, will it be a new face? Or will it be our other reserve? Not long to go

July looks like it is going to be a quiet and boring month at Newcastle.  Why can't we have meeting on 1 July, 22 July or 29 July?  Kids will have just finished school, get the kids attention early at the start of the summer holidays and keep them hooked all summer!!

12 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

July looks like it is going to be a quiet and boring month at Newcastle.  Why can't we have meeting on 1 July, 22 July or 29 July?  Kids will have just finished school, get the kids attention early at the start of the summer holidays and keep them hooked all summer!!

21 July is Cardiff, so we wouldn't normally run on the day after, i.e 22 July in this years case.