British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Gating tart said:

Haha you think you do ! I would rather sponsor a young up and coming English rider then someone who is going no where fast like lindgren! 

How about Josh or Archie then.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Winditon said:

Well said Tsunami. Boomerang should get his facts right before spouting off. I bet he doesn't even go to every meeting. He's just a typical key board warrior. Judging by what you've said Newcastle Speedway would have been a lot worse off over the years. Sounds like you have definitely played a big part.

whatever sado only meetings I miss is when I am on holiday.

only bout 2 or 3 tracks I haven't been to ask gating tart when we worked as long distance delivery drivers we took in 

a meeting every nite apart from Tuesday,s by the sounds of it youre new to forum so its obvious you a new 

speedway fan.how many tracks have you visited over your very short speedway life

6 hours ago, Gating tart said:

Haha you think you do ! I would rather sponsor a young up and coming English rider then someone who is going no where fast like lindgren! 

He just seems to be going round in circles.

5 hours ago, boomerang said:

only bout 2 or 3 tracks I haven't been to ask gating tart when we worked as long distance delivery drivers we took in 

a meeting every nite apart from Tuesday,s by the sounds of it youre new to forum so its obvious you a new 

speedway fan.how many tracks have you visited over your very short speedway life

Loads Boomerang. Just because I'm new on here doesn't mean I'm new to Speedway. Been on here as a guest over the years reading your drivel.

Carl wilkinson and tero aarnio our next 2 confirmed signings as per bspa twitter feed 

Why choose 2 riders who have never done anything of note in there career yet you have Ellis Perks one of the outstanding riders of last season who can’t get a job? 

This team will get some hammerings away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Good news for Berwick fans, we might finish 10th:D

9th...the panthers are a pile of poo also

Unless my maths is way out, that leaves us 13.41 for the last two riders.

22 minutes ago, erniew said:

A thought it was 13.40

16 minutes ago, erniew said:

Surely Lewis Rose will be one of them so no number 1.

17 hours ago, boomerang said:

Same old saddo patter from you. Starting to bore me now. 

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Why choose 2 riders who have never done anything of note in there career yet you have Ellis Perks one of the outstanding riders of last season who can’t get a job? 

This team will get some hammerings away.

Remember our away record last season was pretty poor. I think we could be a much more solid team Gonna have 2 good reserves which can be match winners!!

Hopefully Wilko starts at reserve with Ash which would mean we would have 2 decent  reserves all seasons. If one scores well and moves up then Aarnio or one of the others would drop down. We were told at the Supporters Club Christmas party that there wasn't a lot of money so it's a thumbs up from me.

• Like 2

Well we will have to see what happens on track but if am honest it looks like a long season and will be like watching nufc with more downs than ups..