British Speedway Forum

15 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Peterborough must be after him ;)

At least four or five fixture clashes, so i doubt it very much...

31 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Where did i say they wouldnt try there heart out? It just doesnt look a great side... Workington fans got all bent out of shape because i said i didnt see where there race winners would come from and i still dont... they breed them soft over your way dont they  

How can you make that stupid statement, when you don't know which option we're taking to fill the number 1 spot. ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

How can you make that stupid statement, when you don't know which option we're taking to fill the number 1 spot. ?

Congratulations on not being able to read!!! It says WORKINGTON FANS!!!!!! Stupid statement really 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Dave, are you putting ya name down for the 'post box' ??? ;) :t:

• Like 1

Any rider that's riding in Poland we just need to rule out.

mads kornielison is a good shout we wont be able to get a decent no 1 with being a sunday

track so it is what it is.Its alrite saying we are running this season I for one a happy with that

but as ive alresdy mentioned if we start getting beat home and away every week the crowds

will dwindle to nothing therefore putting nxt season in doubt.

mr winidiot I mean windition been to more away tracks than you've had hot dinner,s

there again with your hard upbringing doubt you've had many of them:wub::):o ha ha

19 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

A don't think rode in the Championship last season, and his Premier average is surely over 6, so as per Nicholls/Kennett,,,, he'll be told to 'jog on' ;)

I know we are debating the rules for 2018, but from your statement, if C Cook has a poor GP season & is not chosen for 2019 & is only riding PL & abroad, does this mean that he will not be allowed to ride CL even if he has an old CL average. Could be interesting for further rule amendments.

1 minute ago, IronScorpion said:

I know we are debating the rules for 2018, but from your statement, if C Cook has a poor GP season & is not chosen for 2019 & is only riding PL & abroad, does this mean that he will not be allowed to ride CL even if he has an old CL average. Could be interesting for further rule amendments.

It will depend if he is in favour and who wants to sign him....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IronScorpion said:

British riders should be exempt from any such ruling imo ...

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Its in a bit of a mess,,, so how can't Kennett do CL, based on his  2016 PL 9.27(?) ave, whereas Cook has a CL ave. now anyway :blink:

and over 6.00 in there somewhere, lol

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, boomerang said:

Any rider that's riding in Poland we just need to rule out.

mads kornielison is a good shout we wont be able to get a decent no 1 with being a sunday

track so it is what it is.Its alrite saying we are running this season I for one a happy with that

but as ive alresdy mentioned if we start getting beat home and away every week the crowds

will dwindle to nothing therefore putting nxt season in doubt.

mr winidiot I mean windition been to more away tracks than you've had hot dinner,s

there again with your hard upbringing doubt you've had many of them:wub::):o ha ha

How do you know you've  been to more away tracks than me. Sort your hair out please.

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

How do you know you've  been to more away tracks than me. Sort your hair out please.

no problem on that score no1 on the clippers cos ave got none sado no hot dinner,s when you your a nipper 

19 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Stfu with the bickering man like a pair of 11 year olds

I was thinking more toddlers who both want the same toy to play with at nursery 

• Like 1

On 03/02/2018 at 12:38 PM, Terrace Grumbler said:

Or indeed Kristian Lund. 

As I remember he wasn’t the same rider after he lived on a farm in Wales with NKI, another Dane whose name escapes me for now, and some sheep. 

Lund was pretty good at Newport but was always pretty poor on away tracks. He had a horrible injury at Newport in the same meeting Wato first done his ankle in and that was the end of him as a six point man. 

He lived on the farm with NKI and Mads K. NKI never went out partying, the other pair did. Then look at how their careers panned out!

39 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Lund was pretty good at Newport but was always pretty poor on away tracks. He had a horrible injury at Newport in the same meeting Wato first done his ankle in and that was the end of him as a six point man. 

He lived on the farm with NKI and Mads K. NKI never went out partying, the other pair did. Then look at how their careers panned out!

Hi Pinny. Just to reinforce what you say about NKI. When Newport came to Newcastle, Puk never came into the bar after the meeting, but stayed in the vehicle outside whilst his mechs were in the bar. That doesn't happen very often does it. Nice shy guy Puk. 

Lund was a brilliant gater, but would often lose a place every lap as he couldn't defend his position. Craig Cook used to have the same problem in his first  season at Worky but soon got out of that habit. Always felt that Kristian Lund was too big and should have worked on his fitness cos he was always big.

Edited by Tsunami