British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Would love to see Bjarne back for one last season if his average fit and if he was allowed to and if he was cheap enough .. 

Signed for Ostrow in Poland, but no idea if they race on a Sunday!

Claes Nedermark or Lubos Tomicek!!  You still got room on your sofa Tsunami?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pablo133 said:

what about kenni larsen

As far as I know he's retired!

Does anybody know if Wolbert has a Sunday riding team in Poland for 2018. He doesn't appear in their 2018 Elite league team lineups, and I wondered if he was riding in a lower league. ?

55 minutes ago, pablo133 said:

what about kenni larsen

I seem to remember Kenni has retired. Due to the fact that he was advised not ride again after his shooting accident.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Does anybody know if Wolbert has a Sunday riding team in Poland for 2018. He doesn't appear in their 2018 Elite league team lineups, and I wondered if he was riding in a lower league. ?

Lets hope so, Dave ;)

• Haha 1

I hear Mr Clarke is off to America tomorrow .. I wonder if he will find any riders when he is out there?? 

15 minutes ago, KEITH M said:

I hear Mr Clarke is off to America tomorrow .. I wonder if he will find any riders when he is out there?? 

Only Billy Janniro Max Ruml and Broc Nicol would qualify for a visa

Ruml or Nicol would be a great signing

14 hours ago, Tsunami said:

What average would the Kaiser come in on?

13 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Fly'in Ryan coaxed out of retirement? Never forget his memorable tussle with Robbo!!

16 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Think he is riding in Poland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aceslider said:

Fly'in Ryan coaxed out of retirement? Never forget his memorable tussle with Robbo!!

Think he has got a big tax bill to pay before he can be employed in England again.

16 hours ago, Tsunami said:

I think he's signed for Opole

• Like 1