British Speedway Forum

Did he not mean stay at stuarts on the sat night after rye house meeting and travel up to n/cle on the Sunday with him

1 minute ago, Diamondlil said:

Did he not mean stay at stuarts on the sat night after rye house meeting and travel up to n/cle on the Sunday with him

that's exactly wat I meant but some silly people on this forum do no very much do they ruff diamond

or mr windition plastic speedway supporter arm chair watcher

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Some brain cells flying aboot here Rye can’t ride weekends min eejits

Yes, but the travel arrangement mentioned could still be a viable travel arrangement. 

2 hours ago, RedcarRacer said:

But Scott Nicholls is allowed to ride in the Championship - thought he was Newcastle-bound:D:lol::P #dreamon

You dream on. Nicholls signed a contract with Peterborough in December I believe. So he was never available to Newcastle, and that was stated on here quite regular.

13 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

You dream on. Nicholls signed a contract with Peterborough in December I believe. So he was never available to Newcastle, and that was stated on here quite regular.

100% spot on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Doesn't Kennett race stocks (not sure what day) and I'm not sure why people are suggesting Perks, in his last appearance at Brough he was woeful.

Yes he does, and he is quite good at it, hence my comments that he is very Southern with his interests. I believe he still works at Rye House doing up the stadium with Robbo, which could be a relationship that could make the travel a bit easier, especially if his Stoxs are on the Saturday, which is not every Saturday anyway.

Perks on 5.08 would be our 4th highest signing and I could see the reserves changing on a monthly basis with Tero, Ash, Perks and Wilko. No matter who are the two reserves we are going to be strong at the bottom, and good enough to plug holes when someone else is missing, or not on form on the night. Perks had wonderfull form for Redcar early in the season, and scored something like 13 points against us when we were there. Unfortunately his form dropped a little, hence his 5.08 average at the end.

Edited by Tsunami

52 minutes ago, boomerang said:

that's exactly wat I meant but some silly people on this forum do no very much do they ruff diamond

Thats what I thoguht you meant, but as mentioned Rye don't race on Saturdays anymore,,, ye silly sausage ;)

1 hour ago, boomerang said:

Who's windition? By the way I never miss a home meeting. Been a regular for a very long time and support the team no matter what. Unlike yourself who picks which meetings they go to. That's what i call a plastic Speedway supporter. A true supporter supports through thick and thin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boomerang said:

sorry I quote you that I meant they could drive from rye house to Coventry stop overnite there as that's where robbo lives 

then travel from Coventry to Newcastle is that better for knob/////end

Why you always got to be offensive Boomerang. It's obvious not everyone on here is as clever as you. Ha ha ha.

42 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes he does, and he is quite good at it, hence my comments that he is very Southern with his interests. I believe he still works at Rye House doing up the stadium with Robbo, which could be a relationship that could make the travel a bit easier, especially if his Stoxs are on the Saturday, which is not every Saturday anyway.

Not sure if he does much oval racing these days but he got seriously into grasstrack last season which is mainly a Sunday sport.

• Like 2

i think grasstrack and longtrack might take up some time this year

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i think grasstrack and longtrack might take up some time this year

Thanks for that. I knew he had won a prize for best newcomer a couple of years ago, and was taking Stox a lot more serious. Knew about his grass tracking but didn't know about him now doing long track. A combination of those sports, and seems it's unlikely we will see him at Brough this season. 

54 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Thanks for that. I knew he had won a prize for best newcomer a couple of years ago, and was taking Stox a lot more serious. Knew about his grass tracking but didn't know about him now doing long track. A combination of those sports, and seems it's unlikely we will see him at Brough this season. 

never know, might be able to work around it .. i want to see Ted in the PL this season