British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, parkendlass said:

I'm a big Nathan Greaves fan, his attitude is 1st class. I was hoping to see him in a Redcar Bears race jacket this year, but I understand he is not riding in the Championship this year, and concentrating on Wolves.

Is that because its the only team place he has, atm ???,,, there's  only Newcastle that could fit him in and, I hope we do,,, be a shame if we can't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

Well looks like I'll be starting the season off in just one league this year! (then three thumbs down emoji)

But it doesn't say that couldn't change, just he has not had offers.

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

But it doesn't say that couldn't change, just he has not had offers.

Correct.  But  "parkendlass" suggested Greaves was not riding Championship to concentrate on Wolves.  My point is that Nathan's tweet suggests otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Winditon said:

I think I have made it pretty obvious.

so i take it you are a newcastle supporter who goes week in , week out and are  not made of plastic . therefore you should have known  who kauko (kake) nemo was seeing wucky visit newcy a good few time over the years . 

all this of course is only correct if you go to newcastle speedway and dont melt when you go out in the sun .

and we all know whats coming next, dont we  ?

Edited by jenga

7 hours ago, jenga said:

so i take it you are a newcastle supporter who goes week in , week out and are  not made of plastic . therefore you should have known  who kauko (kake) nemo was seeing wucky visit newcy a good few time over the years . 

all this of course is only correct if you go to newcastle speedway and dont melt when you go out in the sun .

and we all know whats coming next, dont we  ?

And what would that be?? I know exactly who Niemenen was. Seen him ride loads of times. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

are you sure you haven't got the picture upside down Steve, and its actually 3 thumbs up ??? :blink:

Spent far too much time in deepest darkest Suffolk......

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Winditon said:

And what would that be?? I know exactly who Niemenen was. Seen him ride loads of times. 

but you said on here it was a fake name just made up . 

On 12/02/2018 at 9:27 PM, boomerang said:

kale katajisto,kauko nieminen

On 12/02/2018 at 9:36 PM, Winditon said:

You're just making things up now Boomerang. Surely you can do better than that. I could make loads of names up too.

2 hours ago, jenga said:

but you said on here it was a fake name just made up . 

3 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Show me

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

My reply was meant as him just putting names into the mix. I could have mentioned any amount of riders that had no chance of coming to Newcastle.

Interesting that Berwick are to be sponsored by former (Berwick, Newcastle and Newport) rider Kristian Lund, I wonder if Newcastle considered this option? 

Glad we have BTS on board as team sponsor by the way.

18 hours ago, StevePark said:

Correct.  But  "parkendlass" suggested Greaves was not riding Championship to concentrate on Wolves.  My point is that Nathan's tweet suggests otherwise.

Steve, I have, as I said, been a fan of Nathan, and hoped he would ride for Redcar this year. I'm astonished he has not been snapped up by a Championship team. I'm not a Twitter user, so I'm not party to a lot of information others can access. My point is that to date he will ride only for Wolves in 2018. That was my last information

The Championship  is a poorer spectacle without him. 

7 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Sorry, been busy this evening and haven’t had time to read every post - did someone say James Grieves is coming back on a 4 point average?

Be careful of listening to rumours, especially ones that aren't true ;)