British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

We'll definitely have a number 1;)

HA HA. You been on the cans again??. Daft question. Obviously but will it be an 8 pointer Number 1??

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Winditon said:

HA HA. You been on the cans again??. Daft question. Obviously but will it be an 8 pointer Number 1??

No,,,, gin :)

perhaps we should declare rider replacement at no 1 on a cma of 9.5

then we can replace him every week with a number 1 from the other 10 teams .................

Edited by mauger65
  • Like 3

Not exactly sure what's left that'll ride for us with no polish commitments, is there anything in the speedway star today?. 

32 minutes ago, andys said:

Not exactly sure what's left that'll ride for us with no polish commitments, is there anything in the speedway star today?. 

It says in the Star they are still trying to piece together a team for the start of the new season and have added Danny Phillips to the asset base buying him from Peterborough .

Boomerang must have run out of names for the last two riders. Gone a bit quiet he has. Still there Boomerang? Come back again.

7 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Matej Kus randomly coming over for the Peter Craven meeting or is there more to this?

Well he’s riding for Redcar this year....maybe he wants to get over here and test the equipment he’s brought over :D

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Well he’s riding for Redcar this year....maybe he wants to get over here and test the equipment he’s brought over :D

what is worse is that i checked the other teams signings before i posted and still didn't see it! I guess it is silly season after all and everybody is searching for any tenuous link to who the remaining Diamonds might be?

7 minutes ago, Diamondlil said:

Kus is not in the field.he may just fancy seeing a good meeting!!

kus is in the peter craven memorial shield on March 24th  tho .

I appreciate that this is of little significance but if the promotion are going to provide team suits to riders again, they will be cutting it fine to have them made in time for the two remaining riders whoever they are.  I'm not sure how long suits take but it can't be a five minute job as they will have to factor in obtaining additional sponsorship for that rider I would assume, unless we are going to get two (1 size fits all) suits made with Other on the back!!!

Still waiting with interest like most other for who these two final riders are going to be whilst scratching my head to think who they can be.  I assume the reason why Josh Grajczonek has not been mentioned is because he is Polish bound?

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

I appreciate that this is of little significance but if the promotion are going to provide team suits to riders again, they will be cutting it fine to have them made in time for the two remaining riders whoever they are.  I'm not sure how long suits take but it can't be a five minute job as they will have to factor in obtaining additional sponsorship for that rider I would assume, unless we are going to get two (1 size fits all) suits made with Other on the back!!!

Still waiting with interest like most other for who these two final riders are going to be whilst scratching my head to think who they can be.  I assume the reason why Josh Grajczonek has not been mentioned is because he is Polish bound?

Josh is riding for Lodz in 2018.

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Josh is riding for Lodz in 2018.

I thought as much otherwise he probably would have been included.  I don't envy George in trying to get the two remaining riders, especially a number 1 style rider.