British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Winditon said:

Are you sure you haven't been a rider aswell? I've been a supporter since 1975. Supported through thick and thin as I always will. You say you have been going for about 40 years. So I take it you didn't go the other years we didn't have a good team?

You never answered the question??

Had one ride in mechanics race and failed terribly, no i havent missed any years but sometimes you change your mind or change what you want out of life or whats important.

You have a go at anyone who posts anything remotley negative or against the grain!! Just a quick look at this thread. Sign up as new poster and troll boomerang, then more recently mauger65, diamond@heart and myself with snydey comments and veiled digs because we dont have the same outlook or opinion as you... who f*** are you to tell us we arnt proper supporters so to speak??your mask is slipping....

1 minute ago, Arson fire said:

You never answered the question??

Had one ride in mechanics race and failed terribly, no i havent missed any years but sometimes you change your mind or change what you want out of life or whats important.

You have a go at anyone who posts anything remotley negative or against the grain!! Just a quick look at this thread. Sign up as new poster and troll boomerang, then more recently mauger65, diamond@heart and myself with snydey comments and veiled digs because we dont have the same outlook or opinion as you... who f*** are you to tell us we arnt proper supporters so to speak??your mask is slipping....

Certainly is Kenneth. Love a wind up.Ha ha ha.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Winditon said:

Certainly is Kenneth. Love a wind up.Ha ha ha.

I knew i knew you from the " i bet we see him at brough this season" comment!!

3 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

I knew i knew you from the " i bet we see him at brough this season" comment!!

You're not daft

22 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Pardon

The guy thats never been seen since just before you joined.

3 hours ago, Arson fire said:

If meant if i just want to go and watch speedway any old speedway i could go to Redcar... maybe im different but i want to see my team win or be competative...I dont go to Nufc games hoping to see a good game, ( gave season ticket up few years ago but still go about 7/8 times a year and to away games) i go to see us hopefully win or be competitive, i dont go to the basketball to see a good game i go to see us hopefully win or be competitive... why should speedway be different to me?? 

Its up to the promotion/ owner to get the fans there, not the fans to blindly pay top dollar come what may surely?? 

If that makes you a better fan than me then on you go... but who are you to tell me what i should think and basically what i should do??

Good luck to the Diamonds this year, id love a bit of humble pie!!

Spot on Arson fire I will not be attending this year had issues last year so I made my decision I would not go back last  season, but I do wish the team well especially Carl & Stuy good look lads.

1 minute ago, mike7164 said:

Spot on Arson fire I will not be attending this year had issues last year so I made my decision I would not go back last  season, but I do wish the team well especially Carl & Stuy good look lads.

You just going to sit in the house with your dummy hanging out?

26 minutes ago, Winditon said:

You just going to sit in the house with your dummy hanging out?

No dummy out here mate unless you are of course talking about your own, but I have my reasons that I am not prepared air on here but I made it known to the right people at the time, but I will still support the team from a distance! 

Edited by mike7164

That side is absolutely dreadful it must be said, anyone paying to watch that every week must need their heads read. 

7 hours ago, mike7164 said:

No dummy out here mate unless you are of course talking about your own, but I have my reasons that I am not prepared air on here but I made it known to the right people at the time, but I will still support the team from a distance

7 hours ago, mike7164 said:

No dummy out here mate unless you are of course talking about your own, but I have my reasons that I am not prepared air on here but I made it known to the right people at the time, but I will still support the team from a distance! 

HA HA.

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

That side is absolutely dreadful it must be said, anyone paying to watch that every week must need their heads read. 

A think some people watching it for free need theirs looked at ;)

I don't watch it for free, and while I don't think the team will be competitive, I'm just glad to see a team out there for 2018 (If yet completely announced!!) I'm sure at many points during the season we'll have great rides to watch from the likes of Morris, Robbo and Wilko but I'm also sure that at some points the end of the season can't come soon enough, but I'm sure all Newport, Halifax, Hull etc... fans would love to be in our position right now

I still keep my opinion though, we should have dropped to NL, even only for a year until we got our financial problems sorted, people said if we did crowds would drop, but it looks like they're going to anyway, going by what people are saying on here, a NL team of something like Ashley, Ruddick, Alfie, Danny, Hopwood(or wilko if he'd have fit), Embleton and Burton would have been nice to watch for a year, something different

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

I don't watch it for free, and while I don't think the team will be competitive, I'm just glad to see a team out there for 2018 (If yet completely announced!!) I'm sure at many points during the season we'll have great rides to watch from the likes of Morris, Robbo and Wilko but I'm also sure that at some points the end of the season can't come soon enough, but I'm sure all Newport, Halifax, Hull etc... fans would love to be in our position right now

I still keep my opinion though, we should have dropped to NL, even only for a year until we got our financial problems sorted, people said if we did crowds would drop, but it looks like they're going to anyway, going by what people are saying on here, a NL team of something like Ashley, Ruddick, Alfie, Danny, Hopwood(or wilko if he'd have fit), Embleton and Burton would have been nice to watch for a year, something different

I think me and you and just a few more might still be prepared to still support our club with our hard earned pennies dandelion judging by reactions on here.