British Speedway Forum

13 hours ago, Gating tart said:

it was Kasper Lykke who changed his mind after agreeing terms at the start at the season 

Why do we seem to be going after foreign riders who’ve shown no sign of improvement when riding over here but you’ve got riders like Nathan Greaves and Ellis Perks without a CL spot surely we should be going for one of these who will improve? Especially the seasons both of them had it’s ridiculous they are without a club this season.

• Like 3

Averages for May now:

Ludvig 6.89. Robbo 6.65. Lewis 6.47. Matty 5.65. Tero 5.05. Ash 4.93. Wilko 4.88 (Ttl 40.52).

Full Greensheets:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/c18_issue_4.pdf

Edited by StevePark
To add full Greensheets page from SGB Website

3 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Why do we seem to be going after foreign riders who’ve shown no sign of improvement when riding over here but you’ve got riders like Nathan Greaves and Ellis Perks without a CL spot surely we should be going for one of these who will improve? Especially the seasons both of them had it’s ridiculous they are without a club this season.

Because we need someone around 7.5 to 8.5 not 3.00 to 4.5 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Averages for May now:

Ludvig 6.89. Robbo 6.65. Lewis 6.47. Matty 5.65. Tero 5.05. Ash 4.93. Wilko 4.88 (Ttl 40.52).

Full Greensheets:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/files/downloads/c18_issue_4.pdf

Don't you mean "averages for MAY 5 to MAY 06.  Last year they changed every fortnight and they deemed that to be too much so this year they've (supposedly) gone back to once a month, yet they've changed 3 times already since 30 April. BONKERS.

2 minutes ago, leander said:

Don't you mean "averages for MAY 5 to MAY 06.  Last year they changed every fortnight and they deemed that to be too much so this year they've (supposedly) gone back to once a month, yet they've changed 3 times already since 30 April. BONKERS.

No - Speedway. :rolleyes::sad:

1 hour ago, leander said:

Because we need someone around 7.5 to 8.5 not 3.00 to 4.5 

We do but I’m sure Kasper Lykke only averaged mid 5s last time he was at Rye House so I don’t see the point in going after him.

5 hours ago, bloom89 said:

We do but I’m sure Kasper Lykke only averaged mid 5s last time he was at Rye House so I don’t see the point in going after him.

Me neither, unless it's a 28 day contract for Robbo. As I see Rye House aren't expecting him back this month

14 minutes ago, leander said:

Me neither, unless it's a 28 day contract for Robbo. As I see Rye House aren't expecting him back this month

You usually want your full 1-7 on track at all times but I think we might be stronger using guests if we can?

17 minutes ago, leander said:

They need to replace rose ! 

If we replace Rose with someone on a 5 point ave. When we have about 8.5 to play with, just highlights the problems we have in attracting riders, but we'll maybe know more t'morro ?

Edited by ruffdiamond

22 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

They need to replace rose ! 

They thought they had.  The rider concerned then decided he didn't want to ride in the SGB Championship after all.

15 hours ago, StevePark said:

They thought they had.  The rider concerned then decided he didn't want to ride in the SGB Championship after all.

Will we ever find out who that was, maybe just even a hint? :P Just curious more than anything...

Lindgren rides against 1 and 5 in heat 13 as opposed to 4 and 6/7 in heat 

that's a big difference ... home and away hes is expected to score 5 in heat 14 ... lucky to score 2-3 on average in heat 13 - that knocks a hole in your average

4 hours ago, mauger65 said:

Lindgren rides against 1 and 5 in heat 13 as opposed to 4 and 6/7 in heat 

that's a big difference ... home and away hes is expected to score 5 in heat 14 ... lucky to score 2-3 on average in heat 13 - that knocks a hole in your average

If you take out heat 13 he has to face the opposing heat leader once each. Which is the same as riding at number 4 it’s no different really. 

All we get is his engines aren’t right, the set up isn’t right. It’s all we’ve heard every season he’s been with us. 

Bottom line is he is what he is so frustrating he could beat the opposing number 1 then be trailed off against there number 7. Such an enigma. 

• Like 1