British Speedway Forum

It's like a bunch of 12 year olds on here ;) I thought I was the young'un here...

Anyway, back to more interesting topics, when are we going to announce out new signings? George did say he was going to look abroad now so maybe... Anders Thomsen? Mikkel Bech Jensen? Jesper Sogaard? Jonas Jensen? Patrick Hansen(please)?

I hope we go down the Dane route... We're missing a great Dane for the Diamonds

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

It's like a bunch of 12 year olds on here ;) I thought I was the young'un here...

Anyway, back to more interesting topics, when are we going to announce out new signings? George did say he was going to look abroad now so maybe... Anders Thomsen? Mikkel Bech Jensen? Jesper Sogaard? Jonas Jensen? Patrick Hansen(please)?

I hope we go down the Dane route... We're missing a great Dane for the Diamonds

I'm still missing the kangaroo. :sad::sad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The White Knight said:

I'm still missing the kangaroo. :sad::sad:

Who was the kangaroo?? I know Christian Henry was the boomerang 

1 hour ago, KEITH M said:

This is the kangaroo lol... Not a rider

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Do ya think Christian was the 'Boomerang' on here, come to think of it he's not been back for a while.

37 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Do ya think Christian was the 'Boomerang' on here, come to think of it he's not been back for a while.

Soon need a change of name to Stick then ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dandelion said:

This is the kangaroo lol... Not a rider

Cheers for that Dandelion. :):approve:

• Like 1

Any more news on Robbos return and replacement for Rose 

55 minutes ago, highside said:

Any more news on Robbos return and replacement for Rose 

No news, but I was just playing around with some numbers... I'm bored, I know I'm dreaming, and it's more of a bit of fun than anything, but I think this would be an amazing team, solid all the way throughout and a decent number 1, and when Ash and Tero went into the main body and Kasper/Jonas and Kenneth went to reserve it would be even better :) Would be extremely harsh on Matthew and Carl though :(

1. Kevin Wolbert 8.00 (Always been a fan, would love to see him riding in this country again, not sure if he rides in Poland though?)

2. Jonas Jeppsen/Kasper Andersen 5.20 (Both already located in England so they'd have equipment over here, makes sense and both look good, would be really strong number 2s, also not sure about Poland?)

3. Kenneth Hansen 6.74 (When he first came back over here a few years ago he was linked to us, not the best rider ever but I'm a fan and he'd be surrounded by a good team)

4. Bradley Wilson Dean 5.61 (Seemed to have done amazing for Workington and they look as if they're just sticking with Mason, good signing but Ellis Perks is another possibility?)

5. Ludvig Lindgren 6.89 (Captain, everyone knows my opinion of him and it'll get him away from that difficult number 1 spot, which he shouldn't be in!!)

6. Tero Aarnio 5.05 (Second best reserve in the league)

7. Ashley Morris 4.93 (Best reserve in the league)

Total 42.42

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

No news, but I was just playing around with some numbers... I'm bored, I know I'm dreaming, and it's more of a bit of fun than anything, but I think this would be an amazing team, solid all the way throughout and a decent number 1, and when Ash and Tero went into the main body and Kasper/Jonas and Kenneth went to reserve it would be even better :) Would be extremely harsh on Matthew and Carl though :(

1. Kevin Wolbert 8.00 (Always been a fan, would love to see him riding in this country again, not sure if he rides in Poland though?)

2. Jonas Jeppsen/Kasper Andersen 5.20 (Both already located in England so they'd have equipment over here, makes sense and both look good, would be really strong number 2s, also not sure about Poland?)

3. Kenneth Hansen 6.74 (When he first came back over here a few years ago he was linked to us, not the best rider ever but I'm a fan and he'd be surrounded by a good team)

4. Bradley Wilson Dean 5.61 (Seemed to have done amazing for Workington and they look as if they're just sticking with Mason, good signing but Ellis Perks is another possibility?)

5. Ludvig Lindgren 6.89 (Captain, everyone knows my opinion of him and it'll get him away from that difficult number 1 spot, which he shouldn't be in!!)

6. Tero Aarnio 5.05 (Second best reserve in the league)

7. Ashley Morris 4.93 (Best reserve in the league)

Total 42.42

Really i want some of what your on Morris is crap anywhere but S*it heap park , and how can Morris be best reserve in league ? with a lower average than Aarnio who is also total crap

Edited by homer
Poor site edited it for me have a word BSF

18 minutes ago, homer said:

Really i want some of what your on Morris is crap anywhere but S*it heap park , and how can Morris be best reserve in league ? with a lower average than Aarnio who is also total crap

Your definitely on something with that post 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gating tart said:

Your definitely on something with that post 

From Middlesbrough, so I would have thought he was permanently on something.  Chemical waste most likely.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, idanthyrsus said:

From Middlesbrough, so I would have thought he was permanently on something.  Chemical waste most likely.

I see, aye.

10 hours ago, homer said:

Sorry, I forgot about Jordan Stewart and Theo Pijper, who are both clearly far beyond the levels of anything the Diamonds have to offer :) And just because Aarnio has a higher average, doesn't mean he's the better rider, is Rasmus Jensen (no offence) better than Bewley? Not really...

• Haha 4