British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, FreddieWebb said:

What did you guys think of the Berwick meeting on Sunday? Some great racing, Lindgren following on from his great score vs Ipswich at home and nice to see Wethers riding much better than previous meetings :)

I totally agree. I enjoyed the Meeting very much.

What did you guys think of the Berwick meeting on Sunday? Some great racing, Lindgren following on from his great score vs Ipswich at home and nice to see Wethers riding much better than previous meetings :)

Er...there's a separate thread for the match.

But since you ask, yes, I did enjoy it.

9 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

You must have - you enjoyed it TWICE. ;)

• Like 1

Matty drops to reserve from 26th May (GSA 4.00) and Ash moves into the main body (1-5).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StevePark said:

Matty drops to reserve from 26th May (GSA 4.00) and Ash moves into the main body (1-5).

I'm happy with the change. Wethers has been inconsistent but some time at reserve should be good for him and Ash has been arguably the best Newcastle rider this month, so he deserves a shot in the main body of the team :)

• Like 1

diamonds now have 10.10 points to replace rose .................................  just a pity there is not a 9+ heat leader available

perhaps sign craig cook and then use guests to cover all his meetings :)......  a good heat leader would transform this team

diamonds do need to sign someone quickly as tero and ashleys averages are bound to increase ... and continuing with a guest and r/r will soon catch us out at home

diamonds will be weaker with Ashley in main body .............  always better for your team to have a reserve averaging 7+ who can take 7 rides ............ but given how wethers rode on sunday ............  he should make a mockery of his current 4 point average from reserve

Edited by mauger65
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mauger65 said:

diamonds now have 10.10 points to replace rose .................................  just a pity there is not a 9+ heat leader available

perhaps sign craig cook and then use guests to cover all his meetings :)......  a good heat leader would transform this team

diamonds do need to sign someone quickly as tero and ashleys averages are bound to increase ... and continuing with a guest and r/r will soon catch us out at home

diamonds will be weaker with Ashley in main body .............  always better for your team to have a reserve averaging 7+ who can take 7 rides ............ but given how wethers rode on sunday ............  he should make a mockery of his current 4 point average from reserve

I agree with all of this.

I suspect that available funds will dictate who is signed, given that averages-wise the field is open.

I reckon we won't act very quickly and we'll miss out on taking advantage of as many points as we have to play with now, hope I'm wrong

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

I reckon we won't act very quickly and we'll miss out on taking advantage of as many points as we have to play with now, hope I'm wrong

We might act, but may not find a solution to the problem.

12 minutes ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Looks like no changes imminent?? 

There's a surprise

As I’ve said earlier looks like they are waiting for Robson to be fit and rose to come back, with 10 points to play with I can’t believe that no one is available it’s not as if there hasn’t been plenty of time