British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, Bear_Bottom said:

It is for the rider :)

and the club, if they've had to shell out for something they can't/don't use :(

8 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

If Kus is dropped by Redcar and, fails to secure a team place elsewhere, I would assume Newcastle won't pick up a loan fee ???

I think we need to replace Rose quickly and, if Kus was available it would make sense, even if it were short term.

But who with RD?

43 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

But who with RD?

Well I don't know WKD,,, but if a facility for Rose expires soon, what do we do ???,,, ask for anther one ?

Its plain to see that we are struggling to attract riders to come, (listening to Martins interview, with Roy),,, some riders seem to not like the track,,, but Britains next generation, Worralls, Lambert, Garrity, Howarth and others seem to do ok.

Arr yeah, and Cook.

Edited by ruffdiamond

4 hours ago, Diamond geezer said:

Is he not polish? 

With a surname like that, I would guess he's not from Byker .:approve:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

With a surname like that, I would guess he's not from Byker .:approve:

A dunno Dave,,, in todays multi-cultural society.

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A dunno Dave,,, in todays multi-cultural society.

I thought that after I posted. There's less chance of a Smith these days. B)

I know speedway seems to make the rules up as we go along ... but what is the position on lewis rose ... do we get indefinite period of guests or rider replacement or does he actually have to be replaced at some stage

1 minute ago, mauger65 said:

I know speedway seems to make the rules up as we go along ... but what is the position on lewis rose ... do we get indefinite period of guests or rider replacement or does he actually have to be replaced at some stage

Not rosy. ;) :rofl: :rofl:

See what I did there. :oops:

Oh course George could be waiting for trigger happy Rathbone to sack Nicholls :D:D ..... I was surprised at least 4 didn't go after the Workington debacle ...........   

• Like 2

Interesting that Peterborough have snapped up Kennett, I wonder if he was on our radar, he was looking for a Championship place:

"Edward is an experienced rider who had been looking for a Championship team place, and the opportunity was there to bring him in without disrupting the rest of the side, which is also important for us.”

Would have been a good replacement for Rose, assuming he is not coming back anytime soon, or Robbo?

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

Interesting that Peterborough have snapped up Kennett, I wonder if he was on our radar, he was looking for a Championship place:

"Edward is an experienced rider who had been looking for a Championship team place, and the opportunity was there to bring him in without disrupting the rest of the side, which is also important for us.”

Would have been a good replacement for Rose, assuming he is not coming back anytime soon, or Robbo?

He would never have come to a Northern track due to his other committments.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

He would never have come to a Northern track due to his other committments.

I've noticed a few on these threads that suggest robbo should go , apart from being injured almost as soon as the season got going  he's been one of the diamonds top riders for many season's and can and does beat anyone round Brough park when he's fully fit . 

• Like 3