British Speedway Forum

47 minutes ago, leander said:

It was supposedly reported at tuesday night's speedway of nations "do" that Fridays team for Scunthorpe is 1. Ludde; 2. Robbo or guest; 3 kus; 4. Ash; 5. Tero; 6. Wilko; 7. Matty.

He must have signed, therefore,  as he can't guest if he isn't in someones 1 to 7.

Maybe he has signed for someone else ?

49 minutes ago, leander said:

It was supposedly reported at tuesday night's speedway of nations "do" that Fridays team for Scunthorpe is 1. Ludde; 2. Robbo or guest; 3 kus; 4. Ash; 5. Tero; 6. Wilko; 7. Matty.

He must have signed, therefore,  as he can't guest if he isn't in someones 1 to 7.

It indeed was.

47 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

It indeed was.

was it still meant to be a secret then Dave ? ;)

28 minutes ago, StevePark said:

can't say am his biggest fan, but pleased that he is back and can hopefully perform as of 2016 home and AWAY ;)

now, all we need to do is find a 10pt no.1 and were sorted :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

i know he will improve on is false average......  but at a team average of 37.50 we gonna give redcar a good fight for that wooden spoon ..........  still can only see nil points from our travels ......   can we remain unbeaten at home ..........   we've dodged a few bullets so far ... but apart from Sheffield who cant ride our track ....... I think the others will be fancying an away win

1 hour ago, mauger65 said:

i know he will improve on is false average......  but at a team average of 37.50 we gonna give redcar a good fight for that wooden spoon ..........  still can only see nil points from our travels ......   can we remain unbeaten at home ..........   we've dodged a few bullets so far ... but apart from Sheffield who cant ride our track ....... I think the others will be fancying an away win

After recent changes at Redcar, you must now be odds on favourites for said spoon.

15 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

was it still meant to be a secret then Dave ? ;)

NO. I thought it was going to be announced the following morning.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, foamfence said:

After recent changes at Redcar, you must now be odds on favourites for said spoon.

Hmmm. But according to the pundits we were going to get slaughtered home and away when the team was first announced. Look at some of our scores so far. :D 

Delighted to see Matej fixed up with Newcastle, hopefully George English will get the best out of him as he did the last time he rode for the Diamonds and I saw for myself he good Kus can be when he is happy and settled.

This will mean of course that Lewis Rose becomes available, I wonder if we will see him back with a team fairly soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Hmmm. But according to the pundits we were going to get slaughtered home and away when the team was first announced. Look at some of our scores so far. :D 

All things are possible, including team changes everywhere, who do you see as likely to be bottom on current line-ups?

3 hours ago, screm said:

Delighted to see Matej fixed up with Newcastle, hopefully George English will get the best out of him as he did the last time he rode for the Diamonds and I saw for myself he good Kus can be when he is happy and settled.

This will mean of course that Lewis Rose becomes available, I wonder if we will see him back with a team fairly soon.

Are u trying to say rose didn’t really want to ride for Newcastle 

17 minutes ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Are u trying to say rose didn’t really want to ride for Newcastle 

Not at all, its a fact that Lewis Rose now becomes available for other teams to sign.