British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, robbieblackadder fan club said:

Are u trying to say rose didn’t really want to ride for Newcastle 

I don't think screm even hints at that. Kus, when he is happy and wanted, can be a good rider even at tracks like Newcastle which is not the most suitable for his 'big track' style. Lewis is in a quandry at the moment as he is injured again for the 4th year in a row, and perhaps he is contemplating if he really wants to continue riding.  He needs time out to think and I certainly hope he makes a decision which suits him and his family.

Kus is an enigma ,when in the mood and gating can be very good,or terrible when not in the mood.Not very inbetweens with him.

On 6/7/2018 at 12:48 PM, ruffdiamond said:

can't say am his biggest fan, but pleased that he is back and can hopefully perform as of 2016 home and AWAY ;)

now, all we need to do is find a 10pt no.1 and were sorted :t:

Well perhaps you could become a Matej Kus Fan if he scores more than you know who AWAY!!

Let's face it - it shouldn't be difficult.

48 minutes ago, FreddieWebb said:

I've written a review for the Diamonds' performance in May with calculated averages and point totals. Give it a read if you guys want and any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

https://www.tremr.com/freddie-webb/newcastle-diamonds-month-review-may

A very interesting Information source.

Well done and Thank you.

4 hours ago, The White Knight said:

Well perhaps you could become a Matej Kus Fan if he scores more than you know who AWAY!!

Let's face it - it shouldn't be difficult.

I'll treat that with the contempt that it deserves,,, grrrrr ;)

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:07 PM, ruffdiamond said:

I'll treat that with the contempt that it deserves,,, grrrrr ;)

If you started running when saying grrrr, you'd sound like Lindgren.  If at an away track you'd also be moving faster...

Wrote up my opinions on Newcastle signing Matej Kus. Considering that the signing takes away our reliance on guests, it seems positive so far, give it a read if you want to and feedback is always appreciated.
https://www.tremr.com/freddie-webb/a-kushty-signing-newcastle-diamonds-sign-matej-kus

Newcastle Diamonds month review for May
https://www.tremr.com/freddie-webb/newcastle-diamonds-month-review-may

I see Somerset have replaced Jeppesen would he be worth a go if we could replace Wilkinson? 

I think at this point even if he's available, we'll stick with the same team. We've only just got a full team so George English will want to keep the team together.

1 hour ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Why? 

Because he’d improve the team surely? And apart from 3/4 matches Wilkinson has been poor. 

I see Ludvig has stepped down.......

as captain of the Diamonds!!!

Hopefully this will achieve what it sets out to do and see an improvement in Ludde's away form, which can only be a good thing for the Diamonds.

Stuart Robson takes over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diamond@heart said:

I see Ludvig has stepped down.......

as captain of the Diamonds!!!

Hopefully this will achieve what it sets out to do and see an improvement in Ludde's away form, which can only be a good thing for the Diamonds.

Stuart Robson takes over.

Best thing for him and the team 

• Like 2