British Speedway Forum

championship is now open to clubs wanting to sign a GP rider of their choice  .any takers for fast freddie ?

or even emil .

Edited by jenga

39 minutes ago, jenga said:

championship is now open to clubs wanting to sign a GP rider of their choice  .any takers for fast freddie ?

or even emil .

They probly need to be 'home grown',,, like turnips ;)

Looks like we can rule out a return for Richie Worrall looks like he’s heading Edinburgh’s way.

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Looks like we can rule out a return for Richie Worrall looks like he’s heading Edinburgh’s way.

Richie's probable Polish commitments almost certainly would have ruled out a return to Newcastle. Be interesting to see who Edinburgh drop to accommodate him. Unfortunately they have enough leeway  points wise to mean it's unlikely to be anybody of quality ( i.e. better than what we've got).

14 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Only if they can find the money for a set of kevlars for him!!!:o:o:lol::rofl:

2 hours ago, diamond@heart said:

Only if they can find the money for a set of kevlars for him!!!:o:o:lol::rofl:

Well if you believe that PR yes, shame it wasn’t spelled checked before it was released.

23 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well if you believe that PR yes, shame it wasn’t spelled checked before it was released.

Yes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well done to Carl Nicklen for getting his tweet on the Swedish Meeting tonight, and thanks a lot for getting my junior GEM Archie Freemen a mention for being chosen to attend the SGP Academy at this year's GP at the weekend. Many thanks.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Well done to Carl Nicklen for getting his tweet on the Swedish Meeting tonight, and thanks a lot for getting my junior GEM Archie Freemen a mention for being chosen to attend the SGP Academy at this year's GP at the weekend. Many thanks.

No probs and I hope he enjoys the experience and takes a lot from the day. :D

And I'm not jealous at all.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 12:18 PM, leander said:

Looks like Newcastle are at Workington on Saturday 28th July.

Same night as the British Youth Championships at Belle Vue. :(

Newcastle will not be at Glasgow now on Friday 3rd August as will be an international match taking place the next day.

Edited by soupy
  • Like 1

Fixtures update:
Away Glasgow Friday 31st August

Home Scunthorpe Sunday 9th Spetember

Looked to be a good night for Josh Embleton last night for the Brummies, paid 7. Well done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1