British Speedway Forum

How do you know that?

Limited news from AGM on British speedway twitter feed states there are eleven teams in next years Championship ( eight in the Premiership). I assume it's last years ten teams plus Lakeside. Haven't heard of anyone else wanting to move up.

Limited news from AGM on British speedway twitter feed states there are eleven teams in next years Championship ( eight in the Premiership). I assume it's last years ten teams plus Lakeside. Haven't heard of anyone else wanting to move up.

Thank you kindly leander.

I hope your right, and not just based on assumption.

I hope your right, and not just based on assumption.

Well there are definitely 8 teams in the Premiership and 11 in the championship according to BS official webpage ( twitter bit on righthand side) . Lakeside said they were applying for Championship membership. Can't imagine anyone else would. No doubt we'll find out tomorrow morning with the official statement..

• Like 1

Kent? I've heard they have good facilities and that, but a rubbish management, not sure, don't really follow NL too much apart from Plymouth :P

Time for some proper team building,,,

1.R Worrall

2.T Aarnio

3.S Robson

4.L Lindgren

5.M Kus

6.A Morris

7.A Bowtell

and it might fit, if its 42.50.

Time for some proper team building,,,

1.R Worrall

2.T Aarnio

3.S Robson

4.L Lindgren

5.M Kus

6.A Morris

7.A Bowtell

and it might fit, if its 42.50.

I would assume that Alfie will be recalled by Lakeside!!

I would assume that Alfie will be recalled by Lakeside!!

is Alfie a Lakeside asset ?,,,

but at least we know we are running and what to build to.

What ave. would Nicholls come on ?

is Alfie a Lakeside asset ?,,,

but at least we know we are running and what to build to.

What ave. would Nicholls come on ?

I'd love to see Nicholls at Brough Park, however without being a killjoy I think the team will be built with financial restraints in mind, unless we have come up with a major new sponsor.

This is all speculation as no one has officially said we are running, although it's looking highly likely after the agm.

I'd love to see Nicholls at Brough Park, however without being a killjoy I think the team will be built with financial restraints in mind, unless we have come up with a major new sponsor.

This is all speculation as no one has officially said we are running, although it's looking highly likely after the agm.

We are.

• Like 1

We are.

That's great news then, have you any ideas when we will be told about sponsorship and such like dave.

The BSPA statement has us included, so I would see that as official enough,,,

but getting back to team building, it might mean using our own asset's, which will not be to all's liking,,,

and maybe any that are cheap/er than were accustomed to, can't see any big hitters being cheap tho, so maybe just the one.

It can't have been easy for George to decide to run in 2018 without Sapphire backing him. George will have been in charge for 21 years in 2018. That deserves a medal as no other of our promoters comes close to his 21 yrs. We still need sponsors and to attract some quality riders, so the work has only just began.

A great turnaround is the BSPA decision to do away with the "its a knockout double points joker" and bring back the old Tac Sub

That's great news then, have you any ideas when we will be told about sponsorship and such like dave.

I don't but you can be sure that a statement will be made pretty soon to end the speculation. It needs to be said.

Could be a happier Xmas Party at the PTE Club on Friday 22nd December now.