British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

No. He's waiting for the call from Redcar. :D:P

blokes signed twice and not lasted till may booting Auty didn`t help like

• Haha 1

• When Redcar were struggling for the final rider and brought in Bukhave on a 7, at least he made the team total respectable. Trying to bring in a new riders now uses up only 5.2. which makes it a harder problem.

1 minute ago, cheekycobra said:
  • When Redcar were struggling for the final rider and brought in Bukhave on a 7, at least he made the team total respectable. Trying to bring in a new riders now uses up only 5.2. which makes it a harder problem.

Better to bring in a rider on 5.2 that achieves 5.2 rather than one on a 7 than only gets 3 regardless of the team total...

• Like 1

but also boot on other foot Mikkel Andersen on a 5.2 or Bukhave on a 7 

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

A guest for the Berwick meetings, and then followed by the U21 Semi at home, gives us a bit of time to get it right whatever the delay is for. I have heard of a possible 2 rider combination, but I don't think there would be any difficulties in signing them.

Has the rule that you can't have a guest for a rider who hasn't represented the team during the season been changed?

4 minutes ago, KevH said:

Has the rule that you can't have a guest for a rider who hasn't represented the team during the season been changed?

The meeting against Berwick is a "Challenge" match, so an agreement between the two teams could be met, if necessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Better to bring in a rider on 5.2 that achieves 5.2 rather than one on a 7 than only gets 3 regardless of the team total...

I wasn't comparing the riders, just saying that if Newcastle go the same way their team total would be well below 42.5. that's one reason why it seems they are struggling to build the team

9 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I tried to sign Wethers in 2003 for the Gems on his first visit to Brough. Welcome eventually, a 21 point max on a diabolical slimey track not so long ago. 

Edited by Tsunami

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

a 21 point max on a diabolical slimey track not so long ago. 

Got to be nearly 10 years ago now 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I tried to sign Wethers in 2003 for the Gems on his first visit to Brough. Welcome eventually, a 21 point max on a diabolical slimey track not so long ago. 

2008 !!

I make it 7.75 left. (providing Matty comes in on 5.65).

5 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Very poor signing if you ask me. I will always support my team but dissapointed. He's only a reserve in my eyes. Looked at one time he was going to be half decent but then went right back. He's the typical saying of a white liner. That 21 point score was a long time ago before everyone keeps mentioning it.Let's hope our last rider  is something special or it could be a long season.

• Like 1