British Speedway Forum

We are.

That is very good News to hear Dave.

Now for the bad News - you can expect me to return to Brough Park next Season and hopefully Redcar now and again depending on Health and Weather..

Not every week but as often as I can.

Whilst I am not thrilled about the Tac. Sub. Rule - I am delighted that the Double Points is consigned to the dustbin of history where it belongs.

The BSPA have come part way to satisfying me with their decision on Double Points, and it would be churlish not to acknowledge that by changing my stance.

Looking forward to the new Season now - look forward to meeting up Dave. :t:

• Like 2

After chatting to Danny Phillips at the back end of last season, he is keen to return to Newcastle if we want him. Remember, when he got injured, he was one meeting away from a hike in his average, so could be a good shout at 7.

That is very good News to hear Dave.

Now for the bad News - you can expect me to return to Brough Park next Season and hopefully Redcar now and again depending on Health and Weather..

Not every week but as often as I can.

Whilst I am not thrilled about the Tac. Sub. Rule - I am delighted that the Double Points is consigned to the dustbin of history where it belongs.

The BSPA have come part way to satisfying me with their decision on Double Points, and it would be churlish not to acknowledge that by changing my stance.

Looking forward to the new Season now - look forward to meeting up Dave. :t:

Pleased to hear it. Your old friends still sit around the same table.

• Like 1

Pleased to hear it. Your old friends still sit around the same table.

Thanks for that Dave my friend. :t::approve:

Bob keeps me up to date. :t::approve:

Good news indeed.

Information regarding this years Christmas party will be posted soon.

great news

how the team building lol

1 r worrall 8.51 s worrell 9.02 s Worrall 9.02

2 aarnio 4.97 newman 6.25 morris 4.72

3 kus 7.03

4 lindgren 6.94

5 summers 8.21 rose 6.49 r Worrall 8.51

6 morris 4.72 brandford 3.94

7 philips 2.00

total 42.38 42.45 42.16

there you are simples lol

despite being a critic of danny previously.... he was about to up his average before his injury so at 7 on 2 i think he is a bargain

we must have a strong reserve .......... ashley at 6 no brainer

lindgren and kus are our assets and solid middle order

that leaves 21.81 for the 2 heat leaders and no 2

with tac subs u really want 2 heat leaders and there were only 18 over 8 points last year ....... so they are gonna be highly sought after ..... especially as there only 2 other riders above 7.5!!!!! with lambert, morris and holder possibly leaving the league that leaves just 15 between 11 teams !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mauger65

With no restrictions next seasons reserve pairings will be much stronger than the last couple of seasons. Danny would be a big gamble and probably find it too tough, especially coming back from such a bad injury. NL would be a better starting point surely.

Edited by NJC71

Steve and Richie sorted elsewhere.

Would like Rene in there somewhere

Might be hard for only 10 league, 3 trophy and 1KOcup match to attract riders who do not double up.

Might be hard for only 10 league, 3 trophy and 1KOcup match to attract riders who do not double up.

...and the PlayOff meetings. :P

If it is still home and away twice (they haven't said either way!) that's 40 League matches 6 Trophy and at least 2 KO cup matches (plus the usual pre-season challenges) and we struggled to get them all in last season!!

If it is still home and away twice (they haven't said either way!) that's 40 League matches 6 Trophy and at least 2 KO cup matches (plus the usual pre-season challenges) and we struggled to get them all in last season!!

I think Pearson said 1 home 1 away for the Championship in his "video"

And also on Edinburgh twitter

Start in April and finish end of Aug and that is 22 Sunday’s to fit in 14 fixtures with poss 2play offs but Sep and Oct give 9more Sunday’s and poss 2 more KO cup

So 31 Sunday’s to fit in 18 meetings means no continuity in my eyes and a rider will struggle to survive on 28 guaranteed fixtures.

Haven't watched the Pearson Video, so thanks for the info.

Just watched the Video and I enjoyed it.

Nigel put the points across clearly and concisely.

Very good I thought.